Best answers
i only saw 2 tapes of some dbgt episodes and the one tape i own it has ssj4 goku fight bebi vegeta as an oozru and the whole fight he's ssj4 and it's a long time even after he gets his ass kicked and after he cuts bebi vegetas tail off...

oh and during the fight goku is beat up and gohan goten i think trunks and pan all stand around him and they all power up but goku and it like heals him...i dunno the backround to that it's weird

Best answers
u gota give me the sSj6 goku plz

ASS j 6^ GOku

hahahahahahahaha:yes: :notice: :paper: :id: :idea: ;( :yes:

Best answers
STOP ARGUING ABOUT THE F*cking SERIES. this thread is to talk about fan models of the higher ssj levels an im making these models whether u guys asy so or not so leave unless you support em

Best answers
are you gonna post them when your done cause i don't care who it is i just like to see good models...hehe that works on 2 levels

Best answers
yah ill definatley post em here when i finish and ill put previews as i work cuiz ima try to do it during the week. (lolz if i have the weekend then i can do it in one day)

Best answers
cool, well, i'd like to see how these levels of ssj come out, should be fun.. you have my support dakd :)

Best answers
Originally posted by clitthejackass
kkokccummany nigerkiller um dam my **** wont work
Is this spam day again??

HAPPY SPAMDAY YOU IDIOT.

ok, enough of that.. anyway.. dakd, you started work on these higher sayajin models yet?

Best answers
I just wanted to say how is the SSJ6 goku coming along??:D

Best answers
*off topic* w00t! new sig! :D comment here

ok, ssj6, isn't that the big one with white hair?

Bolteh2

B
yeah, align pl, stage and role on the some verticle line, cuz now it looks weird :)

Best answers
oh ****!!!! your the other nemo guy lol damn i didn't know that damn you name taker...sike i don't care

Best answers
Lol u didnt know that Nemo?? Id thought u figured it out already. Lol:D

Best answers
Warning! Off-topic spam!

actually, he's NeLo, not nemo.. only his avatar desc. is nemo.. and anyway...

NeLo
[=TM=]*Nemo9

Mr. Nemo
LTFan

so, nelo actually joined before mr.nemo.. which would make him the name stealer... not NeLo... ah well....

anyway, on topic, model progress? started yet? please keep updating or we'll think you've given up on the project..

Best answers
Lol AH HA SO U STOLE IT!!! HAHAAHAHA. Lol im just messing with ya but in a way..ya did. But i dont care. ;) :yes:

Best answers
O_O ummm well...I dont know how it is going.. lol this is the first time anyone has asked me that..O_O heh in a way im flattered.:D Well whoever is working on the model, i need an update. Cuz i wanna see how it is going. As well as other ppl. Anyway, Whoever is modeling it let me know so i can pm u and ask where or how r the updates. Thx a bunch ;D :yes:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh oops.:D i forgot that you werent the one who is making the model. but whoever IS working on it, please give us an update. if you are still working on it.;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom