Best answers
I'd Officially Like to Call This, The Spammage Thread.:yes: :]

Well So no one is gonna make an ssj6 goku?
:]

Best answers
Umm im trying to get some one to make this model. Just give me time. Hell u waited this long, y not wait a lil longer.:D

Best answers
oh for the love of god and all that is holy, im editing an ssj3 goku model and its coming along quite nicely, all we need is a decent skinner and an ssj6 goku will be born, is it really that hard?

Best answers
Well thx for helping us out cuz we have been really wanting to know how r things on this model. So all we need is a skinner eh. Well thats good. Thx man!:D :yes:

Best answers
careful there, i said its a goku ssj3 in "Progress", so give me some time, i just got it started earlier today

Best answers
Im just saying thx for helping us. Cuz we have been waiting for SOMEONE to get started or completed with it. Thats what i meant.:D :yes:

Best answers
lol either way ok thx, i started modeling(or editing) for that very reason, i was just....sick of waiting for something i liked to make its way....all i hafta do now is get better at it more and more and hopefully i can aspire to the levels of some of this forum's modelers

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually there is such thing as past SSJ4 it's DBAF and that's a real DBZ show Saga it's running in Japan

Best answers
Ill ask my Japanese friend if there is such thing. Ill keep yall posted. Ok ther then ill find out ALLLL the answers. So hold up.:D :yes:

Best answers
MAN I'M GETTING SICK OF IT

**** OFF WITH ALL SSJ 5 AN 6 CAUSE WE DON'T KNOW THEM HERE IN EUROPE AND AMERIKA AND I CAN MAKE UP SSJ 1 BILLION DON'T U SEE WHE CAN GO MAKE UP AN ENDLESS TRANSFORMATION STORY DUDE SO KEEP IT AT SSJ 4

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres such thing alright! Look at my AIM profile my AIM is Vipa111

Best answers
its true there is such thing i went on this web site and it said dl DBAF Episod's 1-2

Best answers
You guys are DUMB DBAF is a fanfic its made up **** not from Akira Toriyama and even tho I consider DBGT (also not made by him) but at least DBGT is real, DBAF is just FAKE. And no it is not running in japan , that is the dumbest thing i've ever read in these forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBAF Is NOT Fake, It's Just NOT Official. DBAF Is A Fan-Made Manga (Comic) By Some Brazilian Fans.

DBGT Is The LAST DragonBall Series, It's REAL & OFFICIAL.

This crap about fake ssj levels just pi$$3$ me off, it's so ghey, sure some of the pics may look cool, its lame ass tho.

10x kamehameha ?? (Posted By Arachka)
10x Kam. Is Real. Goku Performs It In DBGT

...Plus they look so savage (Posted By SSJ)
Well, it makes sense. Each SSJ level is basically a de-evolution. The biggest change is when Goku goes SSJ3 and SSJ4 or even Oozaru. The form looks more like a neandrithal (spelling?), suggesting that Saiyans had more pure/raw power, then as they evolved and got smarter (with their brains :p) they lost all the power. Sorta like humans, I bet a "cave man" could totally beat the hell out of 14 normal guys.

BY THE WAY
SSJ3_G0tenks, what is with your sig?? Why put SSJ3 GOTENKS at the top then have Stage: SSJ3 In The Information??

Best answers
because ssj3 gotenks is only my user name... understand? so i put stage ssj3, my user name could be ssj_gotenks but i would still have put stage ssj3.

DBAF is fake in the way that there isn't any televised (well, from what i've seen) versions of it. it was just some kids imaginations that got out of hand.. :)

*edit* in my spare time i draw my own character fighting other dbz characters. his name is gouka, he has been throught ssj, ussj, ssj2, ssj3, ssj4, fsj, ssj5 and might go higher ;). basically, what this spam is trying to say is that it's ok to think up of extra material, so don't flame people on it.. not mentioning names *cough*grounded *edit*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom