Best answers
Well ya know Mr. Nemo once u explain something to someone and they dont listen and they complain A LOT more than they ought to..:S It gets really really annoying;/ . Its like trying to explain a SIMPLE thing to like a 5-10 year old. Ya would think they would get it after the first 2 times. But they just keep on whinning on how its not real its not real..:S And i had to repeat myself over and over again and again.. Its gets pretty annoying.;/ So the only way they will read is if u flame them. Which i find kinda strange.. anyway THATs y i said all that i said..:D

Best answers
LMAO Nelo you must be 12 y.o. that was some serious r4g3 k? take it down a notch if you think its not a big deal why all the swearing and flamming and caps lock, and yeah maybe i am complaining but you are past complaining, anyway I am disappointed to see talent spent on fake characters that always replace goku and vegeta when there are many replacements for them I want to see that talent spent on making better models of the other chars in ESF its not only goku and vegeta i guess they are just the easiest to model/skin...

:fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

Best answers
Twysta people can make whatever they want....making fake chars isnt a waste of talent...i mean how can it be ??? it just makes people better and better by making more models in diff kinds of ways...so i say just make whatever you want cause nobody can stop you :D

Best answers
i will skin one but right now am doing other things(reskinning dragonballs and shenron)will do somemore ssj5&6's when im done:D

Best answers
I will admit i havent seen someone go off like that ina while altho it was quite amusing ill say but to the topic of the models. who the hell cares so much about polygons arranged in an order to resemble a fake DBZ char that they would fight so heatedly over ? i mean cmon guys isnt this the reason we were denied Azn's fine example of talent was because of the quarreling? I will make these models but not for ESF or for anyone really but because i enjoy working with 3d tools and i know taht people enjoy using my work and taht's the whole reason i came to esf was to showcase my stuff so please im askin ya from modeler to community CALM DOWN. Peace:)

Best answers
Why couldnt u guys act like this b4...:S It would have saved me and the other ppl the flame etc.. But i am taking it down a notch. So ill be more kind and gentle..like a feather:fight:

Best answers
I think some look good but..

What bothers me about dragon ball af pictures (ss6goku etc) is that some poor people now who have just started watching dbz search on the internet and find these cheap imitations of dbz and gt chars akira toriyama would be ashamed if he saw these come on people take a minute to think about the maker of dragon ball , DBZ i think he feels pretty sad at the moment knowing that his amazing work is having the colours inverted and then come crazy person SAY "look ta daaa i call it super saiyan i dunno 127 i mean i like db,dbz and gt but please just let go its over there are no more levels please stop making them up

If i have offending anyone i apologise because it annoys me when im trying to find a decent pic and clip then some wierdo puts on it super saiyan 8 goku and then when i look at it it looks the same as ss4 please please for the love of god set these people straight.

Best answers
Well personally i dont think akira would be ashamed of it.:S i mean y would he.. Cuz it just adds more to the series. I mean the other ppl who made GT would have gotten permission to continue on to the next series (GT). Cuz u its illegal to copy someone elses idea and say it as ur own ya know. So either akira said it was ok or it was akira's idea. Btw i really dont know who akira is. Like i know what he/she did. But i unno if its a guy or a girl. Thats all. So i have no problem with the ssj4 level cuz i like it. The ssj6 level of goku is pretty cool i like that. But everything else is just OK. I mean its good, i like their ideas n all but thats a lil much. The only one i think imma request is the SSJ6 Goku.(the golden ssj4 one) SO thats my statement.

Best answers
BULL****

ssj 5 6 and the rest are all BULL**** i don't even like that pics they're ugly

Best answers
Re: BULL****

Originally posted by Grounded
ssj 5 6 and the rest are all BULL**** i don't even like that pics they're ugly
Dude shut up...im sick of people saying BULL **** SSJ5+ IS FAKE And ***.....they are making these things for their enjoyment so stop the crap....

Kye

Best answers
Re: Sayajin Transformations

Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
The transformations for all Sayajins in order of power (isn't that helpful :))

Normal Sayajin
Oozaru
Super Sayajin
Ultimate Super Sayajin (or Ultra, can't remember)
Super Sayajin 2 (Ascended Sayajin)
Super Sayajin 3
Super Sayajin 4 (DBGT only)
Golden Oozaru (DBGT only)

This isn't including Mystic as i'm kinda confused about it. Also, there are not such things as SSJ5+ but people can dream I guess :)

*Edit* There isn't any need for it NeLo, it's just annoying :p*Edit*
i know im bringing this up kinda late but i just saw this, but isnt Golden Oozaru in DBZ also as when vegeta talks about the first super saiya-jin he says that he could only hold this form in his Oozaru state. im not sure if this would be the same thing or if thats what he said in the original version as i havent seen that episode subtitled only saw the dubbed one i do know they changed something with that speech but not sure exactly what.

Best answers
Ok plz this is getting annoying. heres the deal, most of the AF pics are edited gt and Z pics that are bull. but some artists have actually drawn this stuff not edited and it looks respectable so a final word.....we all know AF is fake, we all now DBZ and GT are real, and for the new people out there read on the sites most sites say taht these pics are fake so u have nothing to worry about, and finally for all of usexperienced ones , Isnt it at least coo to semi beleive that theres even higher ssj levels i mean COME ON

Best answers
golden oozaru

hmm.. i don't know, i've only seen the FUNimation animated ones and a few GT ones (where I saw goku going golden oozaru *i think*)

I have my own SSJ5+ levels made up on paper, it's fun to try and think up of new ideas... but i don't release them as fakes.. my ssj5 has blue tinted black hair as long as ssj3 hair but spikey... looks ok i think :)

Best answers
yea

use it for ur on imagination but leave it out of the game i think it sux and a lot of other people with me

Best answers
Re: yea

Originally posted by Grounded
use it for ur on imagination but leave it out of the game i think it sux and a lot of other people with me
erm, first of all, you haven't seen my ssj5 I made up, so you can't say you think it sux, and second, did I say I was putting it in the game?? and even if I did, it's MY choice, I wouldn't force you to download it, so think before you spam..

Scruffie

S
ALthough it was in GT, and it is real, I don't consider it a SSJ level at all... more of a compressed oozaru. Like when they are so strong their oozaru state can be contained in their normal bodies.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats what ssj4 is. you go ssj4 when you have mastered the oozaru form. so youre right about it being a compressed oozaru form.:D

Best answers
Ya but goku hasnt mastered it..Since he could go SSJ that changed his whole appearance when he went Oozaru. I mean have u seen him be Oozaru constantly?? He has only became Ozzaru twice out of the whole GT series then went ssj4. Then automaticaly he goes ssj4. Well..Hmm... eh ur right in a way but i consider it still an ssj4 level. But y do they say i have become ssj4 when they could say i have mastered Oozaru form..:S well thats kinda lame but o well.. So im sticking with ssj4 as a ssj level. U can stick to urs i dont mind. I mean its ur decision. Its like a religion really. u believe what u want and ill do the same for me.:D K? k.

O ya u guys i saw this REALLY REALLY COOL AWSOME pic of i unno who it was but it looked like a fusion of the ssj4 gogeta. He was AWSOME! he had like silver hair and OMG i wish i could have asked the dude who drew it like i could borrow it and like (try to figure out this flucking scanner) and show u guys!! DUDE IT WOULD BE AN AWSOME MODEL IF I COULD GET IT!!! IT IS JUST LIKEO_O :shocked: Thats what it makes u wanna do. I mean it was THE BOMB!!!

Best answers
did it have DBAF written in the corner?

goku only goes ssj4 a few times in the series because the form puts a strain on the body and is so powerful it can only be used for a breif period of time.

didn't we talk about DBGT's ssj5 gogeta that was actually real? had red hair.. remember?

Best answers
Eh no it was a hand drawn picture. He had shadow and EVERYTHING THAT IS COOL ON A PIC I MEAN IT WAS AWSOME!!O_O O ya i forgot to mention it was at School today.

I dont think thats ssj5. I believe that is still ssj4. I mean when the fused to make Gogeta in Janemba.. Did it say that they were ssj2 Gogeta?? i dont think they were. Cuz they fused when they were normal. I just think they went ssj. Which is not an extra step or anything but ya know they just...did it. Also when Vegeta and Goku fused with the ear rings.. Did they go Ssj2? i dont believe they did. I saw them in a normal state. Then they went ssj. And thats all.. So no i dont think they went SSj5. I just think they were SSJ4 the whole time. cuz when they split they were ssj4 still. Eh atleast thats what i think.:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom