Best answers
now everyone dont get made at what Hibiki said cause its true and cause Hibiki 0wNz j00...

Best answers
... i kinda find that racist to the ssj levels...;/ Ur saying u have to have golden hair for it to be a REAL ssj level...:S its like saying to a black man u have to be white in order for u to be a REAL person...:\ ok 1 question.. if it wasnt real then y did they say i have acheived Super Saiya-jin 4...:S Goku said it, Vejita said it, Pan said it, Bebi said it, and so on and so forth.. If thats not a real level in Super Saiya-jin then all the ppl in GT r not real. Cuz it wasnt made by Toriama..:S ... OF COURSE THEY R REAL!!! My japanese friends have Manga Comics on it...:S Ive seen it myself cuz i went over there and looked...:\ So dont tell me how ssj4 is not real.. When they made a show on it..:\

Btw i do like putting my ?! and my caps lock.. Im just getting a point accross to these ppl.. Or im just proper in grammar..

Best answers
Sayajin Transformations

The transformations for all Sayajins in order of power (isn't that helpful :))

Normal Sayajin
Oozaru
Super Sayajin
Ultimate Super Sayajin (or Ultra, can't remember)
Super Sayajin 2 (Ascended Sayajin)
Super Sayajin 3
Super Sayajin 4 (DBGT only)
Golden Oozaru (DBGT only)

This isn't including Mystic as i'm kinda confused about it. Also, there are not such things as SSJ5+ but people can dream I guess :)

*Edit* There isn't any need for it NeLo, it's just annoying :p*Edit*

Best answers
O yea dude a sayin has to go golden oozaru b4 ssj4 lol but the rest is accurate

Best answers
power

is that because of his fused power being higher than that of a normal SSJ4 or because he changes form to SSJ5?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NeLo
Listen ther IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A SSJ4 LEVEL!! There r episodes and PICTURES that show. I would know as well cuz lets see hmm o ya i DL THE EPISODES!!!. If ssj4 wasnt real then y did they make a GT series about it?? Y rnt the ssj5+ on series eh?? They really have some good pictures of what they look like. Hell if i could id make it into a series.:D
Most people consider SSJ4 and Golden Oozaru to be fake
cause its not Akira Toriyama's work. I dont care what people say
I still like it. With or without Akira :p

Best answers
well, it can't be fake, it's in DBGT... even though it isn't akira's work it's still as real as can be.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is that because of his fused power being higher than that of a normal SSJ4 or because he changes form to SSJ5?
its cause his fused power is higher than a normal ssj4. ssj4 hair is the persons normal hair color. gogetas normal hair color is black, but while in ssj5 it is red.

Best answers
cool..

maybe it does exist after all... any pics? (animated if possible, then you can tell they aren't like DBAF fakes lol)

Best answers
i thnk some AF looks pretty koo lol cant u tell by my sig eheh BTW i made taht sig

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Prince
gogeta is consitered ssj5 in dbgt.
Umm no.. Ya see its not Gogeta.. Its Vegetto. Im watching it right now. He definatly is Vegetto. Cuz he says so and he looks like it.
:D Just a lil info for ya. Also Gogeta forms in the Janemba Movie. Cuz all the Kai's say he didnt form Gogeta right.. So thats how i know.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No

No ssj5 is not real.,and ssj4 isnt really real either :\

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm no.. Ya see its not Gogeta.. Its Vegetto. Im watching it right now. He definatly is Vegetto. Cuz he says so and he looks like it.
dude its gogeta in dbgt. vegetto cannot be created by the fusion dance.:S

Best answers
Majin prince is right ...plus i bought a few toys when i was 13 and i have a ssj4 gogeta...along with several others.

ps: ssj5+ is cool to dream some of them suck but some are really good...and the fake fusions are cool too like the vegeta trunks one...hmm i think i'll draw one for fun

Best answers
Get your damn story straight!!! There is nothing past ssj4! End of discussion! And in DBGT it is GOGETA NOT VEGETTO, vegetto is from DBZ when they use the kai's earrings and Gogeta is in DBGT when they actually do tha dance which doesnt make lots of since because vegeta hates that dance and thats why its not akira's work and so some ppl dont consider it authentic but it still is kinda, anyway there is DEFINATELY NO SSJ5 AND JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE FUSES DOESNT MEAN THEY GO UP A LEVEL IN SSJ!
Fine if you want a FAKE model of characters that DONT EXIST for your esf, THAT MAKEs YOU A NOOB not us the people who know which is real and fake, why don't you just make a ****ing Mario model and have him do fireballs insted of kamehamehas huh?!?!

:fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

Best answers
Ok fine whatever its Gogeta. Anyway Twysta lets see how many times have i said it.. ur the noob who doesnt read the full topic..:S Dumbass...:\ Personally i think u should shut ur mouth cuz ur just a lame noob who has to be very precise on the DBZ episodes etc.. O i dont want this cuz its not on the show blah blah blah i dont give a rats ass..:S For all i care u can just go blow ur boyfriend.. So what if its fake. And we know its fake dumbass. Next time read the topic fully like i said above.:S We r asking for this cuz we like the fan's idea on the next level of SSJ. Doesnt make us noobs..:S it makes u a whinny ***** and wants it to be exactly like the show...;/ Cmon THESE R JUST MODELS!!! GET UR LAME ASS OVER IT!! IF U DONT WANT IT THEN FINE DONT GET IT U ****ING DUMBASS OF A NOOB!!! HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE SAY THIS B4 U *******S GET IT RIGHt!!! WE WILL ENJOY THE MODELS WHILE U GUYS R STILL WAITING ON OTHERS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN CREATED NOR SKINNED!! SO GET OVER IT!!! I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN!! WE DONT GIVE A RATS ASS IF U GUYS DONT LIKE IT!! CUZ YA KNOW WHAT WE DO!!! AND IMMA KEEP REQUESTING THOSE MODELS UNTIL IM HAPPY!! U GOT IT NOOB!?:\ ;(

Best answers
lol ssj mario...but yeah ssj 5 in the game would suck cause then they would waste the time making that when they can make more valuable models like...umm...other models.

Best answers
How would they waste their time?? When ppl want the model and actually use it..:S im definatly gonna get it. So what like they actually care who dl their models or not? They r not trying to be the best modeler in the whole world ya know...:S They r just doing it for us. Cuz we want it. Plus we r requesting it and they said yes to it. So there is nothing u can do about it anymore.:D So ya know what. u can flame all u want now. Im just gonna wait on the model to finish..:D Ahh a moment of clearity. I know i said differ on my other posts but i just had a moment of clearity so now i dont give a rats ass if u flame me for requesting it or not..:D :D :D

Best answers
i wasn't flaming i was stating plus you just flamed someone really bad in your last post like alot...witch isn't good cause you could be banned my a mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom