Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
DBAF Is NOT Fake, It's Just NOT Official. DBAF Is A Fan-Made Manga (Comic) By Some Brazilian Fans.

DBGT Is The LAST DragonBall Series, It's REAL & OFFICIAL.

This crap about fake ssj levels just pi$$3$ me off, it's so ghey, sure some of the pics may look cool, its lame ass tho.

10x Kam. Is Real. Goku Performs It In DBGT

Well, it makes sense. Each SSJ level is basically a de-evolution. The biggest change is when Goku goes SSJ3 and SSJ4 or even Oozaru. The form looks more like a neandrithal (spelling?), suggesting that Saiyans had more pure/raw power, then as they evolved and got smarter (with their brains :p) they lost all the power. Sorta like humans, I bet a "cave man" could totally beat the hell out of 14 normal guys.

BY THE WAY
SSJ3_G0tenks, what is with your sig?? Why put SSJ3 GOTENKS at the top then have Stage: SSJ3 In The Information??
Ok who cares. Yall wanted a Vegerunks. didnt yall!! y cant i have my ssj6 goku.:S Anyway there is nothing u can do cuz i have someone making it for me. its been said b4 u dont like it dont dl it. Atleast the ppl who DO want it can appreciate the hard work that went into it. So while i wait for my model im just gonna chill. So have a nice day.:D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea people the guy just requested a model, just because it is not official(ok it is fake) he can still ask for it without gettin jumped!

Best answers
were we talking about the model at all? i thought we were talking about DBAF... so don't say we are flaming the guy who requested it. i think it all started when it came to looking for reference art... lol

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't start it someone said that there is no such thing as a SSJ6 Goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I saw this topic The first thing I thought to myself was
"The only reason why its up is cause people are argueing" and I was right. It doesn't matter if SSJ5-6 gokou is fake or what ever
people like him and would like someone to model it. Just cause its
fake doesn't mean it cant be a model its like *****ing at the ppl
coming here requesting gundam wing models but no one cares

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right....... so I was saying.........

I think that ssj6 goku would be a great idea, it would look great

Best answers
yes, but as i was saying about the ref. art, if he is fake, then how do you know what he looks like, and how many different versions of him must there be??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That makes no sense.
What do you mean HOW DOES HE LOOK LIKE?
If you see the Ref Art then they will model it after the pics there.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
yes, but as i was saying about the ref. art, if he is fake, then how do you know what he looks like, and how many different versions of him must there be??
Stay on topic dude there is a idea for a model just say yes or no

Here guys i'll make a vote

Best answers
It doesnt matter Killa.. This whole topic is off topic. Well some of it is. But i believe that WAS on topic. If not then ok.:tired:

Best answers
Originally posted by Proud_Prince
That makes no sense.
What do you mean HOW DOES HE LOOK LIKE?
If you see the Ref Art then they will model it after the pics there.
think about it, it does make sense.. if i found reference art of ssj6 goku and started making a model, posted some screen shots and found out they were after a different version someone else created then that is what i mean. basically, collect reference art of the one you want and someone will model for you.

Best answers
Excuse me but earlier in this thread I was flamed for not thinking SSJ4 is real. That was absolutely uncalled for.

FYI: DBGT began as a comic relief series with alilb it of fighting following DBZ. Grant it got Akira's approval, it wasn't made by him and he had nothing to dowith it. WHen DBGT started to lost its ratings becuz of being a dumb comic relief anime they switched back to mainly action.

A lot of you enjoy the DBGT series. I personally have never seen it cuz I dont feel like reading subs. HOWEVER, i have read summaries for each of the 64 episodes of DBGT.

The reason SSJ4 is fake to me is becuz it was not invented by Akira Toriyama. If he were to be as involved in DBGT as in DBZ I guarantee you that the storyline wouldn't have played out like that and SSJ4 (if he decided to create one) wouldn't have looked like that.

I'm not saying anyones wrong, but its stupid to flame someone for their opinion like you all did to me. Its uncalled for and pathetic.

Best answers
Well first off you didnt say what u just said. To us or to me atlest that just tells me that u say its fake when obviously it wasnt. That to us meant that u were umm stupid...;/ All you said that it was fake blah blah blah...:tired: see if u had said what u just said earlier than maybe u wouldnt have gotten flamed..:S ok there is ur answer.

Best answers
I know i got Bryggs to skin/model. So we r just gonna wait for a lil while till its done.

Best answers
I just have one thing to say about SSJ6: DBAF, ug. Of all the rumors surrounding the DB spinoffs AF has caused more headaches among DB fans than any other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom