Best answers
In my early age i was convincd that ssj 5 was true, but i found out that there were no such thing ;/ i even tried to make some skins of ssj 5 goku and vegeta. they look like crap but it was a try :] here is a pic of ssj5 vegeta i made. click here the skins where to the alpha version.

Best answers
I think I will stay far away from anything past dbz.
All it does is cause fights and I am sick of it so :p

Best answers
DBGT has always confused me :p

Who cares if ssj5+ aren't real, people can imagine lol.

Best answers
that url in the first post. The one with the big white hair with DBAF at the bottom right is apprently a SSJ6 saiyan God or somet. I dont know thats just what i heard.

Best answers
lol

anyone who W R I T E S L I K E T H I S must have a slight n00bicity about them... btw, i was only showing you as an example o_o

Best answers
I was just doing that to spell it out for the noobs...:S SO thats noob language for ya..i can speak it :D

But i do agree with u about ssj5. I mean who cares if it isnt real. Like i said i like the fans imagination. Its cool.:D But they keep on whinning about how its fake. I KNOW ITS FAKE!! but like i said b4 i like their ideas.

Best answers
SSJ3 is the F I N A L R E A L super saiya-jin level. SSJ4 was only in DBGT and it's not real. Goku and Gotenks are the only saiyans to reach lvl 3 n the real series.

Best answers
LoL ya know u guys REALLY NEED TO DL DBGT EPISODES!! LIKE IVE SAID B4!! God! LoL lets look at ur name Morrone Ok just take out r and an e. Whata get MORON!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
INDEED.... well to get back to the point... who will make this model and its animations or are u just gonna make the model...
and if ssj3 is the final saiyajin level how come they went and made the goldon monkey and the monkey men>?

Best answers
Listen ther IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A SSJ4 LEVEL!! There r episodes and PICTURES that show. I would know as well cuz lets see hmm o ya i DL THE EPISODES!!!. If ssj4 wasnt real then y did they make a GT series about it?? Y rnt the ssj5+ on series eh?? They really have some good pictures of what they look like. Hell if i could id make it into a series.:D

Best answers
ill make some models like that if u want, might be edits tho cuz im gettin tired of modleing myself lol its very annoying :fight: but those will be koo so ill try it

Best answers
Dakd.... THANK YOU DAKD!!!! Go for it. Besides u havent modeled or skinned in a looonggg time.. Even ur website ppl r getting angry cuz u said u would be remodeling with 3dsmaks or something like that.. And that was the 21 of Dec..:S Anyway it would be a great help if u would make the SSj6 model of goku. Thx a bunch!!:D

Best answers
yah i have been remodeling but i remolded alot and then realized i culdnt use my mirroring teqnique cuz it made the poly's face inside out on the mirrored parts so tahts a set back lol but never fear i will learn other ways eheh

Best answers
well do the tutorials help u at all??;/

Best answers
well the tuts for 3dsmax arent very good that are free and i dont feel like paying nd theres conflicts with exporting to smd lol but i think ive got it more under control now :D

Best answers
NeLo, you like your "?!"s and your caps don't you :p

DakD, I could have a quick look about for some tutorials and reference art if you need it, pm me if you do need it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj4 isnt really a ssj level if u look at it

i mean look at the facts

no golden hair
doesnt come after ssj3
and isnt made by toriama

its more like a side transformation or the highest oozaru transformation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom