Status
Not open for further replies.

Scruffie

S
Re: poly limit?

Originally posted by tha_pulse
Ehz im editing a goku ssj to fit an ssj3, but im kind worried about the polygon limit, could some1 plz tell me the limit :p
Not sure, but something like 1600 - 1800... but AzN seemed to get his to work at 3000. Don't ask me how...

Best answers
Oh well thnx anyway, i have aprox 1300 polys in this model edit 4 goku ssj3, remeber i hid the lower body so It doesn't looks so complicated to me, im a n00b :D

paste in browser:

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/thapulse/gokussj3versie054.jpg

Post any comments plz i've worked on it for +- 3/4 hours

grtz me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't care to read 14 pages so I'll post and hope noone did it (all that work)

I'm currently reanimating Vegeta. or better said I'm planning a few new animations.

His change_long... I'm making him transform on the knees... And also him looking at his hands the first 1, 2 seconds before continuing to keep his arms in powerup position. He will keep on his knees for the whole cycle. :). This ani is almost done.

Change_finish.. maybe I make him get on his knees... depends.. if I do I need to change change_normal 2. But if the cycle for standing in finish seems shorter then in milkshape (look still 2 long there) I won't.. So if I do this I'll also edit change_normal but I think I'll let this one be.

GG animations. Didn't look yet so the names are a los but I will edit those... anyone who can gimme pics (or even better) clips of all vegeta's GG fires are most welcome since this saves me the trouble of looking em up. This will also surely be done. :)

generic Beam. I'll surely do this one 2 yeh... remember Saiyin saga? he trhowed a beam there... Since it looked fast loaded I'm gona make hiom throw the beam (I hope) anywayz I will make it different since I don't like this animation.

I also might make a tail across his middle with the skin to go with it. :)

If its done (think this week) and you only like one new animation or another thing whitout all new things let me know. :) When the animatiosna re finally done making the model is easy. :p

Best answers
cool

I hope the animation turn out 2 be very nice :) butta is it possible to let vegeta's hair flash when he is on his knees to go ssj for the first time? :)

Best answers
dude you wont be able to change the charge time with editing the animation, he'll just repeat or sit idle for the rest of the transformation....

Best answers
Th3Pr0fessi0na1 how are you gonna keep me in suspens...i want those pro edits of yours there great why won't you release them...

:S

Best answers
well nemo alot of people dont want them, but maybe you can get them and all.
your website is looking pretty clean at the moment.
:yes:

almostdeleted

A
If you give them to him, give them to me too. :D I like your tapion, Tien, Nappa, Raditz, Gohan, Trunks (Bojack), Bebi Vegetas, and your veggeto is OK. :p

Best answers
nice, could you i would love to trow them up on the site that would be my pleasure...thanks is advanced your the man

much respect goes your way

Best answers
I love ur model packs
lemme get a link to ur site if u have 1
i just have to have those modelz:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course he will sit on the knees... but I hardly call it idle.

GG is easy to redo.. exept the arms/hands... the position does not look natural if you look at the bones... so I'm trying to make it as good as posibel lol. :D

generic beams gona take long unless I just make a cool animation which aint in DBZ. Cause the DBZ animation he did for a generic beam in saiyin saga I think is hard to do. lol.

Anywayz.... I finished the transformation sequence. :)

He'll drop on the legs (goes fast so you prob can't see but even thats sequenced) Tehn he'll bring his arms in front of him... looks at his hands (for around 1 to 1.5 seconds in total). Then he brings his arms back... to powerup position and stays on the knees untill the trans ands when he shoots back up. :)

Thats not animated but lets just say that the powerincrease would make that moving up to fast 2 see anywayz. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno who to ask this so I'll also post this here.

When ready to test my own GG animation ingame I noticed it missed alot and was wholeout wrong.

look at this pic: (and don't mind the colors)

Now before we laugth at my n00b animating skills... :p

Thats the sequence... Or atleast alot is like that.. But ingame its surely NOT like that.. I made a pic in milkshape of what ESF makes with it.

Now look what i get ingame... its same colored crap cause its .gif so don't mind those colors. See what it does? this is how I look at it ingame... no bend knees, the head is turned in the wrong direction.. (what happened to the axes? I moved it) the entire move animation is gone.

If anyone can fix this pls contact me. :( or if its to far coded in also let me know. :'(

>ow.. incase it wasn't clear... Pic one should be the move when ya FACE vegeta. Pic 2 is when you ARE vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool?

Ok... lets start again...

The animation I made is of course cool (I know, overconfident)

However the mod won't exept it... My animation as seen in pic 1 (note we look to vegeta at front) will be messed up ingame to pic 2 (note that we now look from playerview)

my question is HOW, WHY and is there a way around this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey DC darkling once your finished do u think you could help me animate the electric ssj2 aura i made? Its possible hibiki said it was and just gotta replace the dlls or something like that...

anyways when ur done gimme a holla

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clear your PMs soccer28jp. :S

Anywayz.. I can but I did this in my vacation so yours is gona take freaking long... Also cause I get demotivated by all those frames. :D

But I really wanna fix that GG first... PMed Darktooth. Hope I get a answer soon... Cause its either that I messed up or its a code prob... lol... I bet that if a answer taes long it always ends in "its a code prob". lol. Can I wait same time when PMing harsens. :p

Anywayz.. I'm sure Darktooth will atleast PM me back but that he's busy at the mo. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom