Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ok well then as soon as te finger is finshed be kind and release it please

Best answers
Hiya, Nice models by the way "professinoal". But i find you more of a punk then anyone else on this thread, due to the fact that you tease everyone of all these wonderful models and you dont post links to any dl's of your finished work. But very nice job with the freiza models. ;)

Best answers
thanks for the compliment... i guess...
but i need a file host of my own. the one i was working on i cancled, the homestead one, it costs money and im not that into the community anymore. i have my reasons. but as for a good free host that would be up 24/7 BESIDES redsayian, id love to hear about it, the one i was going to use isnt free anymore, the webspawner.com one. info on a top notch free host would be apreciated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u should know by now hes not going to release them hes had them for months

by the way i dont see ur ssj2 teen gohan in there professional

Best answers
well i honetly havnt had a host, there are quite a few edits that arent on a banner yet, i just havent had the time to make others.
i might get around to making a few more banners but id rather be busy finding a good file/web page host.
:p

Scruffie

S
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
maybe its just the angle or something, if you can see the animation, look at him there. i think hes scaled right. and its not mine anyways, its PcJoe's. all i did was make it to where you could use him in esf beta 1.0.
:)

Well then it isn't the angle, cus I hated that Frieza anyway. :p

You do great working with ESF models... I'd love to see you try something from scratch.

Which means, make your own form 4 Frieza. :D

Best answers
to Mr.Nemo

so we can have a clan match with you can you have too tell to your clan leader i cant pm beacuse ur box full........;( :S :no::yes::no::yes:

Best answers
Re: to Mr.Nemo

Originally posted by SSJ n00b
so we can have a clan match with you can you have too tell to your clan leader i cant pm beacuse ur box full........;( :S :no::yes::no::yes:
wrong place for that n00b. and i can model pretty good, but starting from scratch means ill eventualy have to uv map it. and i cant. so its pointless.
:D

Scruffie

S
lol. You should learn. There are plenty of tutorials out there.

And if you want to edit a model, make a robo-frieza.

Best answers
Pro have you released any of your models, cause i never see any of them for dl

Best answers
ARG dont ask him that well never get any be patent if u anoy him hell never set them up for download!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Hawki_ice
ARG dont ask him that well never get any be patent if u anoy him hell never set them up for download!!!
someone's catchin on.
just lemme find my host guys, the people that care about the edits wont be dissapointed.

:tired:

Best answers
can i host all your models

i can host all your models plz if i can:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in console:

model <modelname>
team <modelname>

I suggest to do both before ya screw HL up. (don't even ask how many ppl forget the team part)

in ESF ya can't do this unless lockmodels is 0

Best answers
someone should make like a Android 17 model and for like the transform make a Super 17 model

Best answers
nah nemo, i want my own host with my own edit site. like the one i was making befor it got flamed to death.

just a quick one i thought of chatin with this dude on aim.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom