Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
...::waiting for mr. smo::....::looks at watch::....mr.smo!!!!....i wanna use that model of urs that professional reskined and all that jazz for esf please....aprrove it please....please :] ....:cry: ;(

ps: i can put it on that site below wink wink...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
oh srry guys.. i dun read stickies.. i hate them.. and yeh go for gold wit d old models ^_^

Best answers
whoa whoa whoa

you have all these models where are they...there awesome...wow i sounded pretty homosexual there...

Best answers
all what models? i dont really know what your talking about but im gonna say there in my belly.
im working to tweek the whole problem with Tapion's feet right now but i dunno if i can pull this one off. dunno thou, i might get lucky...
:tired:

almostdeleted

A
Profesional, all those models in your sigs. Are any out? If there not, you should release them in a big back.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i wish you would release your edits, but thats your decision. and i like your tapion model.:yes: and dont keep whining that you want his models. i want them to but he will probly not release them since he hasent in the past.:D :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Prince
i want them to but he will probly not release them since he hasent in the past.:D :D
probally wont now, i dont like people that constantly start crap.
and you guys better not say he didnt mean anything by it because you know he said it to get some kind of attention.
;(

Best answers
im not going to let this become a flame, but i have half my models uploaded right now, and more were coming, and you can obivously tell that im going to release because mr.smo said it was cool to release and you say im not going to release? you send pm's with stuff like :
"its not like im dieing for your models."
and its not like i dont get enough of those but if you wouldnt have said anything at all i wouldnt have to be typing this out would i?
alot of people that do models or do edits gave up on you guys along time ago, i temporaily did but now i guess im joining the band wagon.
just the fact you underestimate me releasing is ridiculous and a childish remark at that.
the tapion that logan is posting pics of will do for you.

Best answers
screw those jerks i was nice about it really like them and i love having new models plus i resprect you the only peopel i'm mean to are ignorant noobs thats it but i'm usually nice to the noobs that need help and ****

just not the really dumb ones

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When did I say that you were never going to release your models? I merely stated that you probably wouldn't release them because I have yet to see any on the forums.

You mention that if I hadn't of said anything, you wouldn't be writing this? I was complimenting your work and saying that it would be nice to acquire it.

If you have misunderstood what I was or are currently saying then please say so. There is no need to carry on like this what so ever. Would you rather me say bad things about your models? Or maybe just rant about every possible thing that could be wrong on them? I certainly think not.

And to Mr. Nemo..

As I had just addressed to professional, I was just saying that he most likely wouldn't release them considering I haven't seen any released models on this forum

Best answers
yeah i know what you said i was referring to the jerks that say that stuff to him...far be it from me to know who they are but i didn;t mean you in away...sorry unless you were a jerk to him the past or will be sometime in the future...:D

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New models........ :D ?

Best answers
post some pics cause i don't wanna dowload it and replace my other vegeta model just to find out that it's not good no offence

Best answers
dont really have a site, that site is my friend's. You can download Half life model viewer (on site (www.esfmapsenmodels.tk) named A model viewer:)) which shows the model without having to use it in esf...

Best answers
poly limit?

Ehz im editing a goku ssj to fit an ssj3, but im kind worried about the polygon limit, could some1 plz tell me the limit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom