Status
Not open for further replies.

Scruffie

S
Merry Jesus Day.

Could we make model requests in this thread? If so, I would like to see a Raditz model, to replace Cell (since I figure they're about the same size).

Best answers
Ok, i have pack the model now on a .zip! When you open the .zip with winrar, it will work fantastic, and you must only entzip it into your esf folder, but when you open the .zip with winzip, you must entzip the files, where you want, but... now read that^^ (bad english^^):
Insert the file "vegeta.mdl" into ".....esf/models/player/vegeta/"
Insert the fiile "ssjvegeta.mdl" into ".....esf/models/player/ssjvegeta/"
Insert the file "640_vegetagood.tga" into ".....esf/gfx/vgui/"
Insert the file "640_vegetaevil.tga" into ".....esf/gfx/vgui/"
Insert the file "short_vegeta.txt" into ".....esf/classes/"
Insert the file "titles.txt" into ".....esf/"
And the file "dbgt-special-majin.txt" can you entzip where you want, because it´s only a story^^, but sorry for you, it is only in german^^, because my bad, and evil english^^^^:D

Here the downloadsite again: http://mitglied.lycos.de/clanbn/ but now you must download the file: "vegeta.zip"!!!!!! It is the second from the buttom (or back^^, my english sucks^^lol).

And i wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year^^^^:fight:

Best answers
good but i have the model open with winrar and it works
that model is realy a attempt worth (my english sucks also o_o )
try it out !!
;)

Best answers
I´ve translate the story for the people whos want to read it in english with a Translation machine! Here´s the link: http://mitglied.lycos.de/clanbn/story.htm

I am now working on a SSJ4 Goku, but... it looks bad.... i am not surely to release it^^

Best answers
Meh, I enjoy the skin...except that vegeta is too smart to just leave his tail swinging out like that 0o...not that he really needs to conceal it but he always did though.

Best answers
its not about kreshis model

so..
can someone make a new model of trunks ?
the real trunks of esf looks bad:S

Best answers
umh i think its ok..

anyway there should be a link in this thread where you can download 4 trunks models (2 normal, 2 ssj) and ther should also be other models on the page..

Best answers
hello everybody i just joined this forum (everybody on the rs forum its me virus)

i just wanna say that all the models are great but kreshi can you make a normal ssj4vegeta, perfect cell, freeza, king cold and others i know its mutch asked (atleast i think :D ) but i will and others to i'm for sure would be really gratefull (sorry for bad english ;) )

Best answers
i figured i should post this here aswell

ohw and BA ripped my heads

-------------------------------------
till i find a good skinner i have no desire to work on this guy that
much, id rather play battlefield 1942 online or something

so if theres a good skinner out there whos willing to help, e-mail me, [email protected]

UPDATE:

Seeing some of you didnt like the long haired version, i decided to make a short haired version, enjoy:

Trunks in Saiyan Armor with Short hair

UPDATE:

the long haired trunks now has some new anims and some basic fixes

Trunks in Saiyan Armor with Long hair

Best answers
you forgot the d/l link :( :cry:

ps: it looks cool, but his shoulders look a lil weird in that transformation picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom