Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Ok also my first try

i try to make gohan ssj2 an ill cutt his hair and replace it with a new hair type!
the bones a not moved only the hair an textures are importet and always milkshape type

...error found vertex without bones.. :(
and second try i reskin ssjgoku to battledamaged goku its looks lik hmm not so bad :)
but my server is down i cant send the moddels here :(

http://home.arcor.de/andman2u3/ here a broly and battle damage goku model its not good but a good modler do a great model plz :)

Best answers
I am making of the normal ssj Vegeta a Majin SSJ4 Vegeta, but i have the same error as Andgohan! I can´t export the smd! Here a Picture of the model:
WTF is this error? It dosn´t happend on my majin SSJ2 Vegeta, only on this model! Please help me, i want to release the majin SSJ4 Vegeta, my ssj2 is not enough for me^^:D
PS: Sorry for my very, very, very bad english!!!!

Best answers
I have delete the ssj2 unlucky, but i know now, how to correct the error! Better told, i have finished the Majin SSJ4 Vegeta! And a Story is also include, but in german^^. The story act about a big Tournament, and a mysterios Majin, who transform Vegeta in Majin Vegeta again! Vegeta fight Vs. Goku and goes SSJ4. Goku goes ssj4 too, and the fight is very long... than the mysterios majin transform to a blue monster, and goku and vegeta fusion to ssj4 gogeta..... balblaalb, thats a little blalbalba of the storry^^ I will try to upload the Majin SSJ4 Vegeta, and you can download it than! I will make any screens now, wait!:D

Best answers
The promised Screens:

SSJ4 Majin Vegeta:

SJ Majin Vegeta:

What do you say about the model^^:D

Best answers
And here the promised Downloadlink :D
http://mitglied.lycos.de/clanbn/majinvegetassj4rar.rar

And please told me, what you think about the model!

Model install info: You must only extract the folders and files in the "esf" Folder with "winrar", and replay the old files (is replay the right word?^^ My english sucks really!)! Thats all :fight:

EDIT:
Ups, that does not work correct, here the site, and download the file: majinvegetassj4rar.rar
http://mitglied.lycos.de/clanbn/

Best answers
For Andgohan on page 3 who had a problem with replacing gohans hair. select every vertex in the hair and then click on joints tab on right of screen scroll through the joints until you have found the top bone in the model assign the hair verticies to that bone.

Best answers
The links must work! It can be that the server hast problems, but normaly it must work! Try it again, i know it will work^^ Here, look what you have to download from here http://mitglied.lycso.de/clanbn to download the ssj4 majin Vegeta:

Best answers
ah, no the link is ok, Getright was just being dumb :). Thats a great model btw.

Best answers
hte link don't work sometimes because the server is overloaded, just put the link in your dap and wait 'til it's free

Best answers
I apologize but my download is down at the moment, so if it dosnet work u know why, I have exceeded bandwidth etc. Problem should straighten out soon enough, sorry for the problem....oh and trunks should b ready for download soon, I am just finishing it off.....for all who r interested ;)

Best answers
someone zip the ssj4.. the rar installer link aint workin!

Best answers
the majin vegeta 4 skin ..

ah , is that a finished product or just a taste of what's yet to cum ? cuz i really liked it , especially the hair , gj kreshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom