Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Altho ive never really liked those edits theyr ok , and btw theres nothin wrong with RS and try modeling (UV mapping isnt hard) its much more satisfying than editing. Just my advise altho i dont know what im talking about most of the time

Best answers
well if you wanna make your own site thats cool no tears here...

Best answers
Originally posted by DaKD
Altho ive never really liked those edits theyr ok , and btw theres nothin wrong with RS and try modeling (UV mapping isnt hard) its much more satisfying than editing. Just my advise altho i dont know what im talking about most of the time
are you a modeler? from all ive seen you just edit models too...
i want my own site so that people have to come to me to get my files, not go to someone else. getting your files from redsayian or anyother file place some times makes you forget about the person that made them. making my own site is like making a readme.txt that youll have to read.
:p

Best answers
Th3Pr0fessi0na1 If you make Those Edits I Think your a Really Good Editor Like Seriously, I Love Each one :yes: :D

Best answers
Man pr0 u rock at model edits

i was wondering dose that Captin Ginu have a transformation?

or is it just that model (cause i know he dont transform)

Mabie Zarbon would be a cool edit (just a thought)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you a modeler? from all ive seen you just edit models too...
i want my own site so that people have to come to me to get my files, not go to someone else. getting your files from redsayian or anyother file place some times makes you forget about the person that made them. making my own site is like making a readme.txt that youll have to read.
ok 1. he is a modeler if you would look at his threads.... and number 2 why do u care who know ifs they made them..its just a model

Scruffie

S
I can see his reasons for wanting to be known. Heck, even I would rather be "Whoa, that cool Modeller Scruffie" than "That dude that made that model". It's for reputation.

Best answers
when ginyu transforms, he turns into goku with a scouter in the gi he fought in on namek, the one with the crazy symbols.
i dunno why i made it like that but its the only time he upgraded to a higher powerlevel.
;/

Best answers
Cell Models

Someone should make a perfect cell model
my favorite enemy.
:yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
M Buu is my fav villian my fav good ssj4 char is vegeta and my fav fuse is gotenks also ssj3 and ssj1 n all

Best answers
looking for ssj4 gohan and goku

im looking for ssj4 goku if u have a Workiing link can u post it here. and i would like some one to make a ssj4 gohan model. heres a reference pic to any one who will try. thanks

Best answers
Hey Prefessional if you need a good host for a site check this free one out www.xoom.it only problem is that its in italian but you can use a translation proggy and use it. It has unlimited Server Space, Unlimited bandwidth, and Allows File Linking!! I use it for my files and its the shiznit. Oh and you models are friggin awesome!!!!!!

Best answers
i just thought of this, since Antoine3323 is making a new script, maybe Th3Pr0fessi0na1 is donating some of his models to the script. ya think?;/ or maybe not...

Best answers
Originally posted by The_Dark_Prince
Someone sould make "Pikkon" to replace the Piccolo model, heh that would be awsome.
w00t Pikkon is awsome...! Hmm who would make me a Pikkon? Maybe Azn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom