Best answers
We have an update!!

Check er out folks, i worked on the hair a tad, and the back of the head needs a lil more hair, but i think i got the gist of it, hmm?

Click here for pics

Best answers
I dont kno what it is but his hair is just weird. Everything else if fine tho.

Best answers
Update

I got a new update, i fixed the hair a bit and i think its feelin a bit more like the ussj trunks we've seen, waddaya think?

click here for pic

Best answers
Re: Update

Originally posted by Bryggz
I got a new update, i fixed the hair a bit and i think its feelin a bit more like the ussj trunks we've seen, waddaya think?

click here for pic
good, but where is the download? :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hair still looks silly. The hair is supposed to point out not in. And give him bigger shoulders not from the side but from the front.

Best answers
what do you mean? most of it is pointing out! i use pics for reference, clarify a lil bit cause im not sure whatchu mean by them pointing in

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOW great job man.
only 1 thing i dont like-NO LINK :)
where is the link to this kick a*s model?

Best answers
this model still isnt done, and yes it improves by the post, im trying to get a lot of feedback so i can get a majority, and even though i get great comments such as yours, there are still a vast number that have suggestions, so im waiting on them for now, plus im having trouble compiling my newest version due to a *** "found vertex with invalid bone assignment" error which i still need help with, so no d/l link yet

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look at majin gotenks pic of ussj trunks then you will no the hair does not point the middle ,like I said. I hope you understand

Best answers
all i see is when i click on that link is a picture of SSJ3 Goku.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom