Bolteh2

B
i dunno, but all ssj trunk-models have a flat hair line just above the eyes

looks weird :/

Best answers
its awesome but......the hair needs to be all puffy and not in the ponytail,i know its styreta's head but maybe you can take a crak at it(look at crackerjack's sig)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tweak his hair and give him huge shoulders,then it's perfect.

Best answers
thx for the input ill tweak him a bit when i come back from work round 8:00

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
will you also have it done his evening?

Best answers
Well, its not completely right, cause when trunks went ssj (and ussj) all his hair went up, so his pony tail should be up too.:)

Best answers
yes but when he went USSJ the ponytail came undone and all his hair went every where

Best answers
Fat Body

He looks way more fat then he does buff, you shouldn't just scale his body, you should move the verts in certain places only to give it the true effect. The hair is also way off, keep working on it and it might turn out real nice.
:yes:

Best answers
His Hair Looks a Bit Odd.....Hmmmm...Hes Not Supposed To Have Pupils And Itll be Great! Oh And Hes Gotta Be Buffened Up

Best answers
Hehe sorry to say this but he looks fat indead and the first time i saw the color pic from the side i thought "OMG ARE THOSE TITS???" hehe, the hair need to be changed a bit, but its probably just the start of it right? :p

Greets UniSol

Best answers
ya get rid od piupls and when he turns ussj he dosnt have the band in his hair his hair grows and sticks out

Best answers
ok thx guys and yes it is my FIRST edit ever, and my first time using milkshape3d, so considering i got some inspiration from you guys, seems im on the right track, thx, ill keep working on it, btw, is there any way i can somehow add another vertex to a face? that way i can make the hair seem more bendy than pointy without having to completely re-do the hair?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I just wanted to point out.. only the body was edited to look like ussj.. but the hair is still normal non USSJ.. its just ssj? -_- boourns.. take off the pony tail to make actual USSJ?

or not gona bother?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Best answers
why should he erase the pupils? they only disappear when hes transforming

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom