Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
u dont gotta be so harsh.......and ppl plz stop askin when its coming out i know everyone has said to wait but u guys actually should wait... :\ its irritatin and annoyin if u ask cuz everyone else asked already.. pr0 has some sweet edits and they are worth it. he has a lot in stock so think of it like this..the longer u wait the better it is? *unless its forever :X* anyway
-peaceout

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
*nods* great work pro, I should send you some of my ssj 3 models, I got the hair perfect, but i have never been good at the heads, but ill upload them to my website and place a link here at a later date and see what you think allright? I dont like yamcha at all, good model and all but I just think yamcha looks like a goof, lmao and I think the top half of his body may be a bit to small, but ill let evryone else decide and especially you (as your the moddler! lol) anyways stay cool dudes.

Best answers
what i want is a good vegetto model and that ss2 gohan in the bojack move...id PM pr0 about gohan but i think itd annoy him lol :] anyway, once u find ur host everyone will be soo happy..ikno i will :D
oh yea
is pr0 even makin a vegetto model?

almostdeleted

A
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1

this will take a long, long, long time to load even if your on the fastest connection on earth, but its worth it if your eyes are hungry for some eye candy.
and a sneek peak at my yamcha pack.

Great? All you did was reskin azn's gohan... And that hair is from the "Real Gohan" model at Redsaiyan.. Not that big of a deal..

Best answers
it was a little more work then your talking about, and its not the hair from any model on redsayian.

Best answers
oo he got u :D
besides even if it was that little work, some ppl still like yamcha.... o_o somewhere out there :]
*edit*
and hes supposed to edit and reskin stuff..right? i think:scared:
not supposed to...but its "Pr0's EdiTs" ;/

Best answers
Somone got Gohans nice skin.. i dont like the defult,
and how the **** i change skin.. and if i got new skin, i need to delete the old one?

thanks

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes you need to delete the old skin and replace it (with the same name ) with the new 1

Best answers
okay guys umm Heres a good question how come i can't open the dbz skins its not mdl for milkshape 3d lol

Best answers
Hey pro, I was just wondering if you were planning to release your work all in a big massive pack? If not, would realease them later on in the future? Your work is just awsome. :)

AIM : Killua P0m
MSN: [email protected]

... If you wanna chat sometime, I got some pretty good ideas to share. Peace!

*Long live Marley*

Best answers
Everyone stop hassling Pr0, he dosnt have to release anything
Notice hes never released anything Yet...?
I wonder why....maybe cause everyone keeps bugging him about when they are gunna be released or if he can send them to you
But ya'know Stop

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
becuz maybe he is too lazy and oh ya pro i like ur hurcle model it just makes me laugh

Best answers
Dont be hating on Pr0 because he doesnt release his models. ;(
They are his models.. either wait or shut up. Go on with your damn lives and leave him alone.:S

This post is about model edits for beta 1... so just post work. Dont flame Pr0.;(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehhh do u mean the purple suit in the cell games or the purple (adult) suit at the begining of the tournament ( or i dont know how this saga is called, but i mean the saga after the cell games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom