Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeh i know this skin sucks >_< i hate it >_<. my other skins do the job well so yeh... um i might have 2 get new skin style for goku... hmm anyway heres another update

just that i only get 2 work on these things for about an hour a day >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks better

I think its mod worthy now.How many polies is it now smo.I like it.:yes:

Best answers
well your definitly need to work on your wrinkles they dont even look like wrinkles looks like well i cant explain it... theres no muscle definition in your arms. were are the ears
My best advice smop is stop ****ting out models every 10 mins actully spend time on them and work on them.... as the looks of it that skin probably took u a hour... i at least spend like 10 hours on a skin... you dont need to finsh everything in a day... just take yoru time dont try to spit out models like crazy because then they all look like ****...

Best answers
Yeah, I like a lot of his models. Now that I see a closeup of his face, the chin really needs some work. Plus, his face is a bit chubby.

Take your time on the skin. The folds need some work. Otherwise, it's pretty damn good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smo

Smo your good.Just work harder on your models.And people will like them.I like some of the models that you make in a hour.What if you worked on them for a week

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ty people :p, and yeh like i said. I HATE TEH SKIN >_<. ill have 2 do something about it.. one day. and yeh i onlly spent an hour on teh skin. I only get on teh comp about an hour or 3 each day >_<. My models are done quickly and i see no problem with them... but thats just me. Wats the point in modelling in creases or little bumps are around vest n **** liek that... makes no difference especially in half life.

here look at the flat and smooth hsahde of ssj3 goku.

thats 1594 polies (cut it down) and it has all the detail it needs.
If i had more time (cant get more cos im doin all mdoels for dmz) then i would perfect them or putin those pointless details, but they arent neccesary (spelling)

Best answers
I like the model, the skin is alright, only the face isn't goku at all...

Best answers
The Model is very good, but where are the ears? And he looks to weak. He looks as weak as in Radditz saga, only with ssj3 hair.

Best answers
ur ssj3 doesnt have ears...
im not sure about non ssj3
what happen 2 the changes u made?

*edit* hehehe ^_^: sory i 4got 2 read ALL the posts

Best answers
smo, thats the lamest excuse i ever heard.

i could bust out a better ssj3 skin in an hour then that...

but if i were to spend time on it, id take me 2 hours just to do the face.

honestly, i dont know what you are saying that you cant make the skin more dtailed because it's halflife, because look around, and you can see skins that are 100 times beter than yours, for half life.
you want to add details, so that it freakin looks good.
you take the "anime" skin look too far, you need to add more detail then just solid color. i think the drawings in the show are more detailed then your skin.

Best answers
all talk sonic, no action, smo is improving at a rapid pace IMO, pay attention at the SoS boards thread on this Smo, much help is going on there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good

finally somebody said something to that guy.Guess im not the ony person who hates him

Best answers
Originally posted by Angry Karrot
all talk sonic, no action, smo is improving at a rapid pace IMO, pay attention at the SoS boards thread on this Smo, much help is going on there
lol, you want me to bust one out?
i remember you from FOTM, and you couldnt do anything.

ill show you action you little *****

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*sigh* i never sed the skin was good. i hate the skin... im not a good skinner like you sonic so it would take me longer. I was saying if i had more time i could make it better... *sigh*

Best answers
smo, i didnt say you werent good.

i was just saying, you are being too lazy on your skins.
you arent making wrinkles, and the shadwos are pretty much solid colors.

your models are very impressive, but you need to work on the detail of your skins.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ty :) ive gotten some tips from sos site :0 ill try and make mine better. :)

Best answers
I like it but the hair looks a bit too long.

Is that some program you make it with if it is can you send it to me or send a private message to get it cause im not gonna know where to find this gain ;D.

My email is [email protected]:D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

weee reskin :p thanks 2 XENO from SOS for giving me the greaaattt tips :). Im going 2 remodel lower part of hair 2 be more sporadic and truer 2 ssj3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom