Best answers
Smo, you kick ass. That skin and model look so much better now. I especially like the hair. It kind of looks like hair instead of a solid color.

:yes: :yes:

EDIT: I bet the arms will be cool too.

Best answers
Hey Smo, I know this is gonna sound like a lump of s-h-i-t but I'm pretty good at cuttin polys out of models but maintaining their detailed look. If you want, I wouldn't mind takin a shot at your ss3 goku if you wanted me too.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm so sorry Smo but it just doesn't look like goku and the skin is to dark ,but that might the fault of the picture.But remember one thing though,you are one F*king good modeler.

Best answers
I think Smo's made good progress and it's easier to see what with all the images he's sent. My only suggestion is make the hair closer to his body, right there it doesn't look like it's flowing, it looks like he put too much hair gel in that.

Unless that's just the way it's made to look so you can see it better, like his arms spread out. I'm sure his arms aren't spread out like that ingame.

¿Right?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ty people :D. the hair is sticky outy for animation purposes :). umm yeh thanks for the offer ssj_vegeta but its coo :) ill keep the count now... isnt too high (>_<)

anyway heres another update..

amrs/shoulders look abit strange and far out.. but thats coos..... tehy rae:p lol ill change

Best answers
Smo, you friggin rule. That model and skin couldn't be any better.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
lol yea it could but its good for smo... smo u gotta learn howe to skinmap better instead of cutting them model in half

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The arm skin for the biceps looks a little weird, but it fades in with the rest of the model. Excellent work :D

Best answers
woah... beefy biceps.. the skins ok.. but the model...mmm.. stil good tho.. just like outta proportion and stoof

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
tehehehe hes one choonky moonky.. anyway update. new skin .. sorta

put that sahs thingy on cos it looks coo :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smo this is by far your best model&skin that i have seen. Excellent work, your progress is amazing. Keep working hard man. :D:yes:

BrunO

ced

Best answers
Looks really nice Smo!!
I ahve one little comment that has not been said yet though : reduce the length of the hair,it's way too long
except that really ncie job
=)

Best answers
GReat model, skin far improved too... u make some wicked models man...

Best answers
Great last update, hair really got better and the shoulders too. Just a shame the face doesn't look like goku yet.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr Smo
tehehehe hes one choonky moonky.. anyway update. new skin .. sorta

put that sahs thingy on cos it looks coo :p

smo, that looks kick ass now...

except for the skin tone, but thats ok :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom