Which Model would people most like re-done?

Scruffie

S
Redo them all if you think you can do better.

But redo Krillin if you can. :p

Best answers
It would be sweet if you could make a good piccolo with his hat and cape and then when he trans he throws off the hat and cape

Scruffie

S
But then you'd have to change the coding.

Piccolo doesn't have a transform model. That means you can't just put a version of Piccolo with a cape in one folder, and a version without in the other.

So unless someone out there is going to chaneg the coding, I guess you won't get your wish until the ESF does it themselves.

Best answers
As said before piccolo only has one modle so that can't happen, but it would be cool, hopefully in the next releace there will be a different model for the 2 piccolos.

Best answers
gohan!!

For gods sake Redo GOHAN!!

Save us from his eternal scaryness!

(well it was a good attept...):p

Best answers
I agree with some others...
My opinion is that Gohan should change, its like he hasnt got musscles and he's to thin. Its one of the baddest body's of the characters, but thats only my opinion... :fight:

Greets UniSol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'd say all of them.. ^_^

:p kidding I dont even play with esf...

Best answers
if i were on the team i would quit after hearing all this, u guys should be happy with what they make for u, in their onw free time, for free, just so 100000 new people can say how bad the models all are, now i agree some of them arent fantastic, but my opinion is, if u cant do better, doooont complain, i know the whole point of this thread is to hear what people want redone, but some of these replies just sound like whining.

Best answers
make a model of gohan as a small kid that would rock because i like him the most in the saiyan and namek sage

Best answers
I agree with Xtris I also prefer Gohan in those saga's

Greets UniSol:devsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom