Which Model would people most like re-done?

Best answers
Basically I have finished vegeta and dont wanna touch it nemore....so what other ESF model would people most like re-done?

Best answers
I dont want any redone, I WANT SOME PEOPLE TO MAKE THEIR OWN DAMN **** INSTEAD OF JUST EDITING OTHER PEOPLES...

HAVE SOME CREATIVITY

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to see the following models redone:

Gohan:
----------------
Normal and Super Saiyan

Cell Form 2:
----------------
He looks skinny as hell, he should look more bulgy

Krillin:
----------------
Krillin's eye area for both models look like their deep inside his eye
sockets I saw the model more perfect on HLMV. On the "So-Called"
Mystic Krillin too.

Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
I dont want any redone, I WANT SOME PEOPLE TO MAKE THEIR OWN DAMN **** INSTEAD OF JUST EDITING OTHER PEOPLES...

HAVE SOME CREATIVITY
:).. I am a skinner not a modeler.. I b creative as I can with what I have got.... u dont like it, dont download it.. simple as that.

Best answers
Originally posted by Raven Blade
:).. I am a skinner not a modeler.. I b creative as I can with what I have got.... u dont like it, dont download it.. simple as that.
dude that doesnt matter, just make something more creative, there have already been 4095093093 Majin Vegeta skin edits, and they all look the same.

or maybe you can go work somewhere and someone can make a model unskinned and you can skin it...

thats what i do D:

Best answers
17!

how about reskinning trunks to make him look like 17 or something. I haven't seen a 17 model around anywhere, ppl might like that

Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
dude that doesnt matter, just make something more creative, there have already been 4095093093 Majin Vegeta skin edits, and they all look the same.

or maybe you can go work somewhere and someone can make a model unskinned and you can skin it...

thats what i do D:
fair enough Majin Vegeta has been done 2 death, but I didnt like what was there so I did it again and unlike the other I have actually totally scrapped most of it and done it myself!. By all means if somone has a model unskinned let me know and I will b happy to do it, as for the re-skinning models to look like other charachters it just dosent work.

Best answers
I would give some one 5 Bucks if they make me a reskin of piccolo or any one of PiKKon!!!!!!!!! i'll go higher then 5-20.....

Best answers
Dam* DaKILLA your rich......;) ;/ :D

But as for esf models being redone this is what i think....

Gohan:theres nothing really bad about his body but one key factor about him that bugs the crap out of me is his hair its curved to one side its annoying.

Piccolo:His pants are to jagged and when hes tranforming it looks like hes shi*ing his pants.

Cell Transformed:That needs to be redone and one main thing about it is that he is soooo small. Cell was pretty huge in Cell saga at least a half foot taller than the average character.

Best answers
Modelers can't make cell any taller or he won't fit in his skeleton. :p

Best answers
id like to see them all redone, they al look crappy.....
and if it aint the model then its the skin thats lacky

Best answers
I'd just like to see buu done, fix his odd looking stomach, and his constipated looking face, i'd appreciate if you gave him his grin or his big happy smile, just make him smiling basicly lol, he smiles ALOT more then frowns in the show.

Best answers
GOHAN

MAKE him adult or mistic gohan this one is so damn ugly it's to pumpt up in the chest and his legs are to smal and long

Best answers
Gohan needs to be redone. His hair is bad, and the body isnt very good either, also i think it would be cooler if he was wearing Goku's outfit.

Best answers
Cell Form 2 should be MUCH larger in game, he is smaller than goku by comparison, he was friggin huge in the show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo with a cape for non super, piccolo with cape for super

Then a Good Gohan would be nice.

Best answers
lol piccolo doesent change models when he trans e just powers up so there cant be two diff versions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom