Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
S-Bolt-- said:
ok i warned you, no more arguements about who skins it, you wouldnt listen, this means an official warning, 2 mrie warnings and ur out (unless youve lready had 2 warnings than ur out by next week)
Yeah, I mean once it's finished you can re-skin it and compare.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why compare? leave your ideas out of this thread, all this is about is his model and giving critz, not the skin, he said clearly he's skinning, and if i felt like it, i could make him do that thing to his model like ned so nobody can edit it and release ^_^

Best answers
I mean not to be picky, but realized something I have. This 'fusion' model has no 'fusion vest'. I got a ref pic of Vegetunks with a vest, thought it might help. It should also help with the SSJ version and his face.

Best answers
It looks great, ZuL (yay, somebody finally listened to and used my suggestion... I'm so happy :') )

Slander: First of all, Vegetunks/Vegetrunks is an unofficial character, so who's the say that this is a was made by fusion dance?? It was probably a proccess similar to the potara earrings... You people have to remember that that guy is just fanart :p . He has no rules, and to actually find out any "history," you'd have to ask the artist.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no he has to be made with earings, cuz u have a set of certain clothes when people do the fusion dance, im pretty sure he wudnt change his clothes if he's only gonna exist for 30 mins.....

But anyway, great model, and it shud look event better skinned :D

Best answers
Oh for christ sakes, I just pointed out a little thing in his clothes, god, I didnt mean to start an f'n spam war. Jesus why cant you people take a suggestion without turning it into useless **** that people dont come to this thread to hear. Good god. I am FULLY aware he is an unofficial charecter, so just disreguard what I said, christ almighty.. you people...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes wayyy to skinny.........fix that and u have an amazing model...

Best answers
davidskiwan said:
no he has to be made with earings, cuz u have a set of certain clothes when people do the fusion dance, im pretty sure he wudnt change his clothes if he's only gonna exist for 30 mins.....

But anyway, great model, and it shud look event better skinned :D
Look at the picture on page one. Take a loooooong look at the head.... Tell me again he's made with earrings.

Oh for christ sakes, I just pointed out a little thing in his clothes, god, I didnt mean to start an f'n spam war. Jesus why cant you people take a suggestion without turning it into useless **** that people dont come to this thread to hear. Good god. I am FULLY aware he is an unofficial charecter, so just disreguard what I said, christ almighty.. you people...
... 3 damned post that are slightly off topic... Er, make that 4 with your equally useless post... I don't see why you're actin like a freight train ran over your balls...

hes wayyy to skinny.........fix that and u have an amazing model...
Not really. Trunks is that thin, and if you take a good look at the original picture, and use your imagination and picture him from the side, he looks about as thin... Anyways, I think he'll look a bit heartier once skinned and in action. :)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow Zul, that's a wicked model, hopefully it gets an awesome skinner.

Best answers
its sooo good that it could even be put into the game like that and it would be amazing

Best answers
Impressive model, but if its goin to replace vegeta, then nope not gonna d\l it :)

Best answers
can you give it a sword so it replaces trunk becose like final vegeta i´m not gonna replace vegeta whit this model

Best answers
Yeah, just animate him for like a Double hand smash :D and dont make a animation for the Sheath, unsheath

ZuL

Best answers
I'll let Shijing decide who it should replace, but I guess it'll be Trunks.

Skinning is going slow, because of I lack of anatomy knowledge. But the biceps area looks sweet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom