Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
wow freakin nice keep it up. hey zul can u plz check ur pm.bye

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks great, but i think it has to much induviual hair, way to much, and he could be a bit fatter but that is not very nesecary (typos??)

Best answers
WOW
:smile:
i like this one alot, man i can apreciate this kinda work, man if u release this make sure u got a good host :shocked: ..

man like it good job..

ZuL

Best answers
I'm really sorry, but I don't have the time to mess around more with the hair. So if anyone wants the hair otherwise, I respect that, they can edit the model as they wish when the model is released. But since I have no skinner, I'll give it a skinning try myself.

Best answers
I love the smooth shaded version, GJ ;)
and there are anoth ppl that wanna skin it (me for example :laff: ) so why not let them unless u really wanna try skinning it

Best answers
Fix the boots/Fix his skinniness abit more (looks rough) And hes 31337 material :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guys im better at skinning than u'll i prove it that im good at skinning and now i'll skin neds vegito to tell u the truth that i rock!!!!

Bolteh2

B
im the best at givnign warnins, stop arguing like 8 year olds, i for one dont care whos gonna skin it, as long as its skinned, so if i see anything of this *** discussion again im going on warning-tour

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sorry top kep this going but sSlim we get it your a good skiner, but I requested this model I would like to skin this

Bolteh2

B
ffs what i just say? stop talking bout who skins it, take this into pm ffs

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you get it Zul will do it himself? He allready said it in a previous post, so what are you arguing about?

ZuL

Best answers
Well actually, Deadrocks wanted this model, and I made it, so he may have wanted to skin it himself...

I've been to the cinema, so only eyes are skinned ;) I'll try and skin more of him now (face), and then I'll see what I can do about the body.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh crap i said i wanted to skin it first please and i can't wait for the final version

Best answers
Oh come on reskin it when it's released instead get ready to crit him and help him make his own. He want's to try so let him

Bolteh2

B
.Slim// said:
oh crap i said i wanted to skin it first please and i can't wait for the final version
ok i warned you, no more arguements about who skins it, you wouldnt listen, this means an official warning, 2 mrie warnings and ur out (unless youve lready had 2 warnings than ur out by next week)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom