Status
Not open for further replies.

almostdeleted

A
His hair goes too far foward, he has hair like vegeta, going back.

ZuL

Best answers
Look, SSJ Vegetrunks!

I'll fix all those things tomorrow (yeah, right^^ )

Best answers
I think you already posted this before but will this be for Trunks or Vegeta?

Best answers
That hair looks excellant, it may be a base hair for SSJ2 hairs in the future, except I was thinkin that little piece of hair that sticks out is a little too far out. I was thinkin to try to give him more muscles cause then maybe he wont look so skinny, but besides that, it looks great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bit of the hair sticking out in the front is too thin at the base. Make it a tad shorter and fatter at the stem but thinner at the end.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whoa i think vegetunks use too much gel on i think and rest are fine

Best answers
k the body is great now only u should make him a big bigger for the side he looks too skinny and that one strand is a little too thin and comes out too much. looks amazin man ill d/l it for sure:p

Best answers
WOOOOOOW AMAZING!!!!!
The hair looks gr8 GJ!!!
Can uy pls show a smooth shaded version?
And I agree 2 he is to skinny from the side (not that he should be fat off course :p)

Best answers
I agree, he shouldn't be skinny, nor too fat...

Just a lil' bir more muscled in the chest :p and yeah, can we please see a smooth shaded version?

Best answers
The thing you need to keep in mind is that he's a both Vegeta and Trunks. You've got the malnutrition look of Trunks down pat, but you should make his chest stick out a little more, and make his biceps a bit thicker.. More cylindracal.

And as for SSJ, make the hair straighter, including the......... "thing"... In the front... (Little help here.....). It should all be going in the same direction.

Well, even if you don't change any of that, I'll download it... Btw, make it replace Trunks... Screw the sword. Just give him so cool melee attacks ;)

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
The thing you need to keep in mind is that he's a both Vegeta and Trunks. You've got the malnutrition look of Trunks down pat, but you should make his chest stick out a little more, and make his biceps a bit thicker.. More cylindracal.

And as for SSJ, make the hair straighter, including the......... "thing"... In the front... (Little help here.....). It should all be going in the same direction.

Well, even if you don't change any of that, I'll download it... Btw, make it replace Trunks... Screw the sword. Just give him so cool melee attacks ;)
I say make him for both, but I really dont care either way.

But he does look a little too skinny..

ZuL

Best answers

I'll try and change his skinnyness...

Does this look better?

Best answers
gj the model is great just 2 things
1. the more muscular chest sort of lookks like breasts and 2. the hair lookks like just a bunch of clumps. in the reference it looks like some spikes and then just a big solid part sticking out if u can understand what i mean i'm not sure i understand.
this models is still grat even without my suggewstions.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A little less spikes and the spikes should be thicker. Make his torso a little bigger, make the breastmuscles(or whatever) stick out a little more.

ZuL

Best answers
I would make fewer and thicker spikes, but it just didn't work out that well... And besides, this hair took me all night ;)

One more thing, I am sure it will look brilliant with a good skin... so the "breast" won't show ;)

Buu pose?

Best answers
yea i agree with the guys above but all in all Great work man!

*EDIT oh wil u make himwith a sword version 2 so he can replace vegeta or trunks???

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah that look better! A little more vegeta-ish right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom