Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Where the hell do you think he got the "unks?"

I suppose the best alternative would be to allow it for several people... Vegeta, Trunks, with a possbility for Goku, Gohan and maybe Piccolo.. But it's your choice... I just hope it doesn't replace Vegeta. I kinda like the my SSJ4....

Best answers
No, actually it should replace trunks. Since vegeta doesnt have a blinding move, but he has a large ki attack (BB) it makes sense:
Vegetunks' attacks:
-melee (with some kind of weapon)
-ki blast
-gerneric beam
-burning attack
ssjVegitunks' attacks:
-melee (with some kind of weapon)
-ki blast
-generic beam
-burning attack
-Big Bang
*So now you get what i mean? Because vegeta AND trunks have a large ki attack in ssj form, but in normal they only have a secondary beam attack, its only better to make it for trunks.
-

Best answers
how bout this. this is not up to any of us:p all we can do is make suggestions but it depends on the guy that made it. i want it for trunks cuz he doesnt fit vegeta..for some reason and no sword man. it would make him "fruity"

ZuL

Best answers
Should he have some sort of Capsule Corp. logo on his back? I'm almost done with skin...

Best answers
Well...... The jacket itself is Trunks, plus the dark blue color came from Vegeta's leotard... I suppose it doesn't matter. You could make various clothes if you wanted :) .

ZuL

Best answers

Hair is funky, but it was dull with just plain purple :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The shirt needs work, pants bicepts...If it's your first, it's good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh..sry man, but the skin ruind it.......it just doenst look good =\

Best answers
Indeed it does not look as good (not saying I could do any better) but what I would do is consider redoing the face. Also the lines on the pants to represent baggyness look a tad unrealistic, it looks like they were drawn on there with a black marker, otherwise its alright. The hair should be fine if you put the chrome effect on it. Shouldnt look that bad after that. Good luck

Best answers
I don't know it looks wrong kinda
it got messed up
And Big head,small body??

Best answers
Yeah, the skin did a bit ruin it. BUT, it brang out some interesting things up. Vegetunks' head and neck (dunno about neck) are a bit large o_O . Everything else is on the dot i guess, but thats just me :laff: (no i'm not crazy...well just a bit :devgrin: )

Best answers
I say he should ask another skinner bcuz it was great until the skin came in not to insult u or nuttin but u really do need somelse to skin it unless u can do better

Best answers
I liked how it looks, but yes the shirt needs word, I would get rid of the veins bulging on his arms, and use a "tanner" color for the skin. Get rid of the black "markings" on his belt, and It's hard to see his nose (if he has one). Otherwise, I like the idea, and it looks great!

Best answers
Make the mouth a straight line, or smirk, fix the hair , and the boots, and make it look not so .. cartoonish.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woah dude its like pain all over and fix the hair sorry if im asking crits but hairs needs to be detail

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I love how you gave it the more "true" cartoony look instead of having it look realistic for being a cartoon.
GJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom