Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Zul, straight up, the model is awesome! Skinning just doesn't look like your strength, maybe ask Zereth? His Broli skin was awesome!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or maybe another skinning contest :) logans contest was great and everyone was happy

Best answers
Majin Gotenks said:
I love how you gave it the more "true" cartoony look instead of having it look realistic for being a cartoon.
GJ
You're the only one..... "so far" :rolleyes: .

Sadly, Zul, the skinning was a real kick in the head. Although it did bring about certain model aspects that should be changed.

The head is a bit too large, and the neck too long. The shoulders need to be widened a little aswell (just a little, not enough to make him look like a Bro{lli}{ve}get{a}{Tr}unks [Brogetrunks, incase that was confusing]).

Everything from the jacket down, skin-wise, is acceptable; but the head could use the most reskinning. I believe that should be top priority -- the head.

Best answers
yep the skin WAS AWFUL man but other HOLY CRAP its nice you damn good at this man im a kid like christmas eve "when is it gonna come out when is it gonna come out" ya ya i know all you guys get pissed but i think its a kick a** model you have there really GJ on that

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wait why dont u guys like it... because it doesnt look realistic?.. if so.. this is a cartoon and all

ZuL

Best answers
Hmm... well, it was worth a shot. It's fairly easy to reskin now though, though some parts would be more difficult. I'll try and see what i can do about the resizing of the head, neck and shoulder width. But thanks for your comments anyhow... Though I did think that the front of the arms area got kinda good :p

How about I make a some sort of... skinning contest? I'll drop off the bmp's of the model (there are 4), and then you can make a skin?

Oh btw; if you don't like the pants being same on both front and back (the white shirt also), then make the new skins on an empty space (or a new bmp if you like!)

Best answers
lookin great so far m8, will be good to see the hair etc done

Best answers
kool its amaZiNg Gj M8 i ThInK ThE SkIn PwNs
GJ

oFf ToPiC: Baf get rid of ya glow txt its screwing up the forum!

ZuL

Best answers
Dudeman is going to skin the model, but, as always, the model is free to edit if anyone feels like it, when it is released. I really look forward to this skin...

Best answers
Well lets see how he'll do it - nice try thought :]
BTW can a mod pls fix B.A.F's sig (or B.A.F himself)??? close the table with the glow filter!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guys turn off that code its slowig me down pleasr turn it off

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shhh, ive pm'ed him about it, so back on topic please ^_^

Best answers
sounds

that is so kooooolllll cant wait till it is released............
wat are you gunna do about the sounds? he is not even a real character
if you want i will have a look for sounds that could soot him?

Best answers
He's probably going to just give him Trunks' or Vegeta's sounds.

However, I know a sound maker/editor who might be willing to make Vegeta/Trunks fusion noises. But we aren't good friends, so it's a coin flip ^_^;;

Best answers
sounds

hey i could mix some sounds of vegeta and trunks talking and attacks and stuff if you want it would be easy.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom