Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
stop asking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im not done yet!!!! ****!!!! leave me alone!
dont u get it? i have something to fix... wtf u want me to do!?
and dont double post!! hahaha:laff:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I am not asking for anything... Jesus ??? I just didn't want you to post your E-mail adres so everyone is gonna mail you... I have a few things I need to know when setting up the server directory and stuff... I'm working on it now... don't have much time !!! So please send me your e-mail so I we can make a few plans on how to set up the accounts and stuff !

Greetz

p.s: Don't worry about me asking for the model... damn, I'm not like that !!! I'll wait... have like 60 models I have to test myself so I can wait for yours !

Best answers
going back on topic: Very impressive, I have to say, nice work. thumbs up :)

Best answers
god dude you just dont know anything about STAYING ON TOPIC, especially when your on thin ice especially in this thread, if you didnt create it dont *** it up.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea, come on, stay on topic please, I really want that form 3 Frieza, at first I thought it was not going to be released, but out of the context of this thread, now I want it really bad.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Who's f*cking it up

If you have a problem, e-mail me ! I just promised to leave it alone !

Greetz,

Snake-D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Who's f*cking it up... btw, I like ice, leave it alone !

If you have a problem, e-mail me ! I just promised to leave it alone !

Greetz,

Snake-D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm not gonna fight anymore about a stupid little thing... you should do the same ! I have nothing more to say about this subject, like I promised Mystix !

So please leave me alone and I'll leave you alone !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*emeka sticks middle finger up at mystix* I could have sworn that these "edits" have been worked on and still not released for about 2 months now.You people should stop begging the Pr0 about the models its obvious he wont release them for you guys at all or until he gets his self some sweet deal with spin. So dont count on it for awhile.ALONG WHILE:rolleyes: This thread is for you guys to glote over his models and beg for them not a release,NOT for advice,just for gloating and kissing ass.

Best answers
none of the models including trunks will be released anymore

**moderaters please close this thread**

im tired of this ****:\

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
*emeka sticks middle finger up at mystix* I could have sworn that these "edits" have been worked on and still not released for about 2 months now.You people should stop begging the Pr0 about the models its obvious he wont release them for you guys at all or until he gets his self some sweet deal with spin. So dont count on it for awhile.ALONG WHILE:rolleyes: This thread is for you guys to glote over his models and beg for them not a release,NOT for advice,just for gloating and kissing ass.

THAT IS NOT NEEDED AT ALL. This flaming will stop in the modeling forum.

Warnings to both Emeka and Snake-D for spamming and flaming.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snake.

Don't double post, don't flame, don't spam, and don't post logs in here.

If a fight starts in MSN, leave it there. When it comes here it becomes my fight and I always win in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom