Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't see your point... But you are indeed doing good work helping out MyStiX. I will make sure that the work will not go to be wasted and with a little help we can set up a good network for models and skins so people will have more fun playing ESF then they already have !

MyStiX, keep up the good work, don't pay any attention to flamers !!! They just think they are better then us... Th3Pr0fessi0na1, you owe me a model I requested... unless it's not finished but if it is... please send it to me cause dissin' me on msn and buggin' out on me is not very nice ! Just tell me when you don't want to give it !!! I'm still convinced that when you help people out, they will respect you for it !!! So please... Help me out !!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The models will never be released :/

Best answers
i dont owe you a damn thing fool , and dont bring up things from msn when you just message me asking for stuff with your greedy palms out bugging me for stuff youll never get to see unless its a picture posted here, and by the way i take it as a bad thing when i dont give out my msn messenger info and people find it anyway, seems like a grade A stalker move to me. also, your reasons for having it, a BIG FAT LIE/JOKE if anything at all, you say you want my edits so you can BACK UP THE FILES, HAHA! thats funny, my d: drive is a perfect place for them, has been , always will be.

Best answers
emeka.. i said the original will be released:\ read the posts before u reply with a "smart" comment;(

i WILL release the original trunks model soon! let me have some time to do somethings!
esf isnt my life u know...:S

Best answers
hey pro when or if you get your files hosted r u gonna put your form four frieza on there too (sorry foe asking but like a million poeple want a form four frieza)?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
and what the f*ck are you talking about... msn ??? jesus, pms this week or something ?

I've worked on several other mods and projects like:

Half Life: Counter Strike (model & weapon pack)
Fallout Tactics: Rules Of Engagement
Fallout Tactics: Rules Of War
C&C Red Alert: Tiberium Empire
Bid For Power: Special Edition (Cancelled)

Man, I know what happens to a great game like ESF, bid for power went down because they didn not have the rights to make something like this, bid for power was only a Beta version, it wasn't fully finished yet and the peopel from Anime (or whoever owns the rights) felt it as a problem because they were affraid they could not get any more attantion to official DBZ games... So they ordered the Bid For Power team to quit or take it to court !

So I'd die to see this ESF mod die and let those *******s take it away from us... It's damn populair... So was Bid For Power in the beginning... Now ? you can't even find a good server to play on !

Greetz,

Snake-D

P.s: Pro, leave your f*cking smart ass remarkt behind... I am serious about what I am telling ! I own a Multi Media company for crying out loud !!! It's my f*cking job so don't you ever call me a lier !!!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok guys i suggest that you dont pissoff the pro anymore or the orig. trunks wont be released. modelers have a tendancy of getting mad at people who say the wrong things, and then they dont release their edits. so lets all just be calm and wait...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mystic can u show us a pic of the azn model without anychanges by pr0?

Best answers
yeah flaming is a big mistake around here, your alittle new so your little out burst cry baby remarks might be ok this one time, you obviously dont know what your talking about also.
dont worry majin, punks like this newbie guy wont hinder long time waiters like you's ability to cop these models.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmmmmmmmm.... getting back to that after dinner .

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and please, please dont spam. it just increases the chances of this thread getting closed. wouldnt want that to happen, i would like to get my hands on this model as well.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Here's the msn conversation with PRO !!!

S-Dub = Th3Pr0fessi0na1
Snake Diablo = Snake-D

you're Pro right ?
S-Dub zegt:
oooooooooh got me again
Snake Diablo = Going Cold Turkey ! zegt:
Ok... why are you Acting like this ?
S-Dub zegt:
got me again, thats three in a row
I didn't say anything bad about you
S-Dub zegt:
that one was like a punch to the kidney's
S-Dub zegt:
ooooooow
I just asked if you could help me out
You are such a child
how old are you again
S-Dub zegt:
im such a child
S-Dub zegt:
wah wahhhh
S-Dub zegt:
waaaaaahh whah waaaaa
Having fun with yourself ?
S-Dub zegt:
whaaaaaaa
S-Dub zegt:
blah bibity blah
S-Dub zegt:
goo goo gah gah
Have a good day man, I find it very sad that people like you ruin the ESF spirit !
S-Dub zegt:
waaaaaaaah you suck up piece of **** *****, ive been around for 3 years so dont think you can rush up and act like youve done a damn thing
S-Dub zegt:
punk ass queer
I aint saying I did
but if you're around for 3 years how come you're still such a damn child !

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Good luck Th3Pr0fessi0na1, I loved your company... UHUM ! Take your god d*mn stupid jokes and piss *ass remarks somewhere else please !

No hard feelings to the other peeps around here !

Best answers
thats so far outta context and doesnt have anything to do with these forums.
your slap on the wrist looks like its turning into a big fat warning/ban.
want me to post some of your masterpiece work from msn? i wont but i could, if you dont stop trying to message me and if you dont stop editing what you said and changing up what i said a bit, your gonna get on my last nerve.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LMFAO !!! I didn't change anything... but please... could you stop talking to me... I find it very annoying !

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
dont spam or flame my thread snake-d.. if this continues i wont realease ANY of the models;(

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok man, wasn't anything personal... just don't like to be called a lier, I was looking for a SSJ2 Gohan model and someone told me he could help me out, but he started a fight because of nothing, I mean, he could have told me that he didn't want to give me anything... Honest right ? I'm not a bad guy, just don't like to be called something I'm not !

Ok, back to topic now and I won't say a word about it anymore !

My offer still stands, I'm trying to find someone who can design and build a web-site for it, I just put up a TEMP Site... Just Temporary, so dont worry... I'll host the models and images if you still want me to do it for you !

Greetz,

Snake-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom