Status
Not open for further replies.
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow ham you kinda over reacted a little:D
i really like that frieza form 3. and i like that shade of blue on that vegeta model.

Best answers
Originally posted by MyStiX
thank u hibiki for keeping my thread clean:yes:
i will release the "original" trunks.. but i must edit some things myself first

btw, i will need someone to host the model for dl
You don't even need to edit as me have played them ingame and have nearly all of em :p they already good :p

Best answers
why are all the questions targeted at mystix? he has no say in the release of any of my edits, but majin id have them up TODAY if i had a host... the dude in the thread about being a free host said no and SPiN never contacted me or said much else about the subdomain he said he'd give me, so i dunno i just need some space and of course the unlimited bandwith, seeing how they will probally be downloaded a few times ;)

Best answers
ME OVER REACTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMEEEEEE... :p

But seriusly, they look great!!!

Can't blame me for that!!

Scruffie

S
Pro, how does the Freiza form 3 work out? Have you edited the code or something? I'm a little confused as to how it works...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well pro, do you want your own site or do you just want your files hosted? if you just wanted your files hosted then why dont you give them to spin and he will upload them to the site? maybe its a bad idea i dunno. but if i were you i would want my site or sub domain.

and the frieza form 3 just replaces the frieza 2 model. no coding involved.

Best answers
i want my own site with my own traffic and my own little trophy for getting that traffic :p
when you go to spins site alot of the time you forget the people that made the work, you say go to red saiyan for that edit, or go to red saiyan for that model/map. i want you guys to say go to Pr0's site hes got a mad number of edits, browse threw those, and his wip journal and stuff like that. ps the freeza's will probally have a script pretty soon, once you turn final you can have the ablitily to scroll threw the model you wanna look like. anyways, my site for my own edits will make you remember there mine is all im saying.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good answer. i would my own recognition for all my stuff. especially with the number of edits you have, geeze. i think that youve done the most.

almostdeleted

A
Very nice pro. I really like what you do.. Just 1 small detail. On the Trunks, on his hand (black suit, no jacket) , 1 side has a wristband, the other side doesnt. Other then that, I like em. I like the Jacket trunks the most, I might be able to get my friend to make you a site. Hes very good at html. He might even be able to give you a little dev journal thing to post edits. Your very tallented indeed.

1 question though, why dont you try to make your own model from scratch?

Best answers
cheeseman is working on a good gohan.. hopefully he gets some little things done here and there so i can show u the wip

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I can host your Downloads !!! I Told you that before right !!!

It's no porblem !!!

Greetz,

Snake-D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So mystix do I get to have the models too please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I die for those!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
When hosting model files, i do not intend to release them, that's up to the person who made the model, I can also give you backup space for anything that will not be released for a long period of time, so that when something goes wrong, I have the backup files so people can continue their work or retrieve the files to pickup where they left !

So if someone sends me a Model File, I do not release it, the one who made it and send it to me will deside what to do with it...

Just making it clear to everyone !

Greetz,

Snake-D

P.s: I hope to launch a Web-site for models, skins, tutorial & developement images !

Best answers
anwser to crackerjack, because its boring, takes time, and im not on any mod team, id put a little effort into things if i wanted/needed too. its pointless if i dont do it for myself first, and doing full models wastes the time i could be out doing other things, i set alittle time to the side for doing the edits when im on my computer but untill i really have alot of time to do a full model,like atleaste a 24 hour block of strait time for me to work, i dont see the reason for me to.

to the rest of you guys, QUIT ASKING ABOUT GETTING THE EDITS, no matter how hard you hug mystix jock you wont get to MY edits, sure he's got them and what not but he doesnt have the clearence to be dishing our anything but pictures unless i give a big fat tumbs up, and a smile on my face.

Best answers
i wont release pros edits.. but i will release the original soon

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom