Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Well, to let u all know, if u already didnt know
there is a SSJ5 Vegeta i found.
if anyone wants it,
my AIM is : sky zero xtc

so IM me if u want ssj5
i am NOT the author so don't give the me crits.

peace

Best answers
USSJ5 Goku model is gr8 :D but Vegeta's would need to be much cooler, own much more.

Satan, what is "LSSJ"? That one got me.

Best answers
u mean ssj5 vegeta that one i got on my site its not mine none of them are i just host some cuz i dl when they first came out and it was hard to find so i opened my own hosting page it u will....................

Best answers
Hey thanx ssj joe! thank u very mutch and that neo gohan on that site rock's like hell! and hey wes u dont have to host a link on my site cuz ssj joe allready have it on his site ill got it from there but thx anyway wes! p.s THEY ARE SO F*CKING COOL!!!

Best answers
ok all i see u didnt see everything on dbz listen its like this

sayain, oozaro, ssj, ussj, lssj, pssj, ssj2, ssj3, golden oozaro, ssj4, white oozaro, than if thy can its ssj5 and thats it cause they die after that transform in af goku becomes a ssj5 cause of pan or somthing than he dies thats when bra vegeta daughter was captured to hell vegeta powerless and he finds out about goku's next level and he trans in the camper coms out all high in level and all than he teleports to hell and the villian guy and he was a ssj4 and he still after all gets hurt and than he starts to wine and yells for bra she yells dad and he goes oozaro white and starts to fight but he was to big than like in gt he yells and he is a ssj5 than shocker gokus sprti comes to see him and he kills the guy ssj5 sees bra takes her home she is married and re than relizes he has to die and so he goes some where i dont know and powers down and all of his life force was gone than its over everything is all over but well thier is supposed to be more and thats why its dragonball dragonball z dragonball gt dragonball af than the movies with goku jr and vegeta jr are recarnations and they have the power inside them as thier 3 great grand fathers did and if u need more im me at ladov52014

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Prince
yeah, lssj is like having the power of a ussj but without the speed decrease.
Yep thats true, but i dont know what is stronger and Lssj or an Ssj2, oh btw there doesnt exist a Ussj2 thats just brolli as a legendary ssj

*edit*
Here this is a ssj5 vegeta

Press this link if u cant see it:
http://www.pokequartiere.gamigo.de/DBZQ/af/SSJ5 Vegeta.jpg

But thats what they call Dragonball AF, i can find u a ssj5 trunk and goku to, just cut the /af/SSJ5%20Vegeta.jpg of the URL and u can find a goku and trunks and also a SSJ Pan

Best answers
thats a nice ssj5 vegeta i wish someone couldv done a model like that lol bye!

eminem

E
Its possible i have Ussj 5 goku model its from DBAF
but i searching for Ussj5 Vegeta

Best answers
heey not bad. Heh. Ya know what i saw that was cool? It was a SSJ6 Goku. BUt he was SSj4 form and had golden hair (meaning all his hair wsa golden) red pants and i think a blue belt i dun remember. It could have been a red belt and still the yellowish brownish pants. I dun remember!!! I was gonn say something but it would lead to more spam so im not gonna say anything. :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry guys but YOU REPLiaA A OLD THREAD ABOUT 3 Months AGO

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed. Do not revise dead threads. If you have a request to make, do it in the Final Request Thread...no need to bring these ones back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom