Best answers
Nunchucks? Water Foot Pads? Bows and Arrows? I was thinking something like a bambo pole, tanto, and shurukens. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he should have a katana... and a good old wall run move.. (just line in shinobi >:D )

Best answers
Every Character will be able to run on walls. You can only stay on the wall for 2 seconds then you jump off automaticly. And Im thinking a katana might be the shinobi's main weapon, Im going to check in my japanese war book.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
call it shogo man a spiderman modification lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know what shurukens are, but what's a tanto?

Best answers
First of all, you cant stick to walls..... Second, A tanto is a japanese long Knife

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah 2 seconds :p

should be stay on wall for as long as u want...

would be cool to fight on walls >:D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like raiden

pretty cool model

Best answers
ok, lets have a vote (Say the number next to the vote to choose):

-Allow walking on walls for as long as you want (1)
-Allow walking on walls for 2 seconds (2)
-Allow No walking on walls (3)

We want this mod to be a very good quallity mod, so for that to happen, we need to vote for which is best fitted for this Japanese war/fantasy mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sort of number 1, but with a twist. You can make it so that players can assign skills to their chars. The more points they have to somethingg like balance, the longer they can walk on walls.

Best answers
Hmmmmm thats a good idea. I guess they can use some of the their Power Points on balance and other skills.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
walking on walls?

what do u mean, like Matrix style running up walls to get out of the way of arrows, niga stars etc etc, and running up walls to get to a roof or something, if so... cool:D

i think they should be a power bar.. i will try to explan...

a bar that goes down as your on a wall, like if your running across it, it will do down slowly, if your running up it it should go down faster, and like the guy before me said, u can up your stats so u can have more power bar, how about that?

Best answers
Ok Ill post some of the idea for the Power Points bar:

POWER POINT BAR:

The power point bar is the ammount of Time/Points you have on a skill. If you had the Shi Shi Hokudon attack, and you used it when you had a max Power Point bar, it would use almost all of the points on the bar for the attack to work.

If you used Wall run, Glide (you dont really glide, but you just fall slower, and you can move in all directions while falling slow so its like gliding), Running on water, Or putting your power into combo attacks, it lowers it each time.

You have the option in raising your power points more, but the more you have, the less weapons and items you would be able to have.

For Wall run, The more power points you have, the more balanced you are on the wall, and the less changes of fall off, unless your hit alot of course, then you still fall.

You must be careful with the power points you get, without them, you may lose the advantage over people.

Best answers
*Blush* I amaze even my self, because I came up with that idea as I was going along :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom