Best answers
This is my newest model kid buu This is my 3rd real model and only my first skin so if you have any tips or any thing tell me( do not mention the hands I was lazy and had to many polies already)

You can see this at my website
http://ljdajd.tripod.com/stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think your main problem is skin mapping. That and your skin is stretched to hell. Looks like you used MSPaint, it's not bad for a first skin, or one of your first. It's pretty good, but I'd suggest looking over some skinmapping tutorials on the net, and use Adobe Photo shop for skins.

Best answers
Looks good, I think if you had a better skinner it would be ever better, 2 thumbs up! :yes: :yes:

Best answers
yep its definately a skinning problem look over a few skinning tuts and try it again

almostdeleted

A
Send it to me and ill skin. Ive been skining for about 4 months.

Best answers
model and skining is crapola..i can make a beter model useing paint shop pro lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w/e

Originally posted by Freezer 75%
model and skining is crapola..i can make a beter model useing paint shop pro lol
You must know nothing because you cant make a model with paintshop pro.:rolleyes: You need to work on your skins dude they look bad:yes:

almostdeleted

A
Well, im gonna be reskinning the model. Im pretty descent so ill do my best and fix it up.

Best answers
i can make a beter model useing paint shop pro lol
I hope your kidding....

Anyway, your model is good, its better then i could do. Now your skin, like all say, is the part that throws it off, if you re-do it, then it should be great. Is skinning hard BTW? I've never tried it.

Best answers
skinning is not very hard but very time consuming. theres tons of steps thats all

Best answers
the model was not really that bad its just the picture is.(well it does not look so bad in game, even with my crappy animating) I just realised how bad the pics look, anyway I scraped that model and I am close to finishing a new one of kid buu and this new model will be skinned by CrackerJack not the one in the pictures, wait ill put up pics of the incomplete model in a few seconds on my site.

Best answers
i think the main porblam is the skinning, it looks too stretched and it looks wierd not so much like kid buu , oh and the chest is too buffy , he didnt have a big chest ;/ and shoulders sohuld be shorter

wich reminds me , where is SA_gohan's buu ? , damn his buu is so sweeeeeeeet perfection

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, the model is nice, but the skin needs some work...

Best answers
Ok on my website I now have posted a new Kid Buu Model wich is primarily complete and there is a link to CrackerJacks skin,
Niether the skin mapping nor the actual skin are complete though.

Best answers
Wow this was a thread for my old model but the new one is going to be skinned by soccer28jp.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok its like 90% done all i gotta do is the back which i forgot about, 1 side of the arm and the holes in his bosy and im done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom