Best answers
what kind of software is needed to make and edit models, and where can i find it?

Best answers
well, im not completely sure daz wut i wunt, i wunt to be able to create my own character, not just the skins, i wunt to be able to make sum1 have however much power i set it to and health and speed and all dat stuff, is dat part of da models, or sumtin else?

almostdeleted

A
you cant. you cant edit the power, speed a charecter has or ad any "new" charecters to esf. all you can do is install new packs to replace old charecters.

Best answers
well, i know there is a way since the creators can do it, but its not worth the trouble of figurin out, thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it takes editing the half life base code to make it do thing you want, to do that involves understanding the code its written in, codes like visualbasic c++ coding, its all beond me and there are very few who understand it, many people study it in collage and learn for a year, then do projects like this... so you would have to take a huge study course to edit that, thats the reason hardly anyone codes anymore X_x

Best answers
ya, i understand how it works, i dont mean i know c++, i just knew wut u meant when u sed u had to change the coding, i just thot there wuz prolly a different file for each character u could open to change it, id say da mod making tool would be wut im looking for, unless the creators of esf have their own tool, which i think is very unlikely. All i been lookin for is wut program i need, and i think i found it, im not tryin to do anything incredibly complex, so ill be fine, if i mess sumtin up, no biggie, i can always uninstall esf and reinstall.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O Dude buy a book about coding read it all then come back.............I don't think files are in different I think everything is coded in diff files.I dunno coding >_< but I doubt each character has each is file.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there not baby stuff, its coded in a totally different language.. its placed within the rest in random orders, to find it without knowing how to understand its hard enough... trust me, this is well out of our league >_<

Best answers
Yah' Meh izz teh 1337, ima bust yo' azz, anyway so You cant edit it, you can always edit the code but that would only work on your own server and otherwise it would be considered cheating using programs to edit your health/speed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom