Best answers
Excellent. Where'd I miss the comment where someone said it was only DMZ formatted?
everything is good, I have to disagree with spin on lightening the clothing (that was 2d, this is 3D!), but he could use a little bit more tan on him.
And to the guy who hacks and commits suicide...

eesh.

o_o my doors are locked. o_o

Best answers
yea why not

i wanted to ask same thing why not
so the model is more usefull

Best answers
the hair must be a little bit longer and more to the legs it kinda hovers from the body

Best answers
Originally posted by Chrisknyfe|SSJ
Excellent. Where'd I miss the comment where someone said it was only DMZ formatted?
Originally posted by Grounded
i wanted to ask same thing why not
so the model is more usefull
Well, he posted some preview pics on the DMZ site, so it's for DMZ.

And if u want the ppl to play your mod, you need good models too. And why would another mod give away his models? The models are a part of the mod and if he releases it for other mods too, it isn't unique anymore. Anyway, ppl will sooner or later start converting DMZ Models.

Best answers
I would like to murder you for your superior modeling skilld mr smo....unfortinantly though I don't know where to find you...and there would be less kick ass DBZ models. :(

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
there is still alot of room for improvement on this model..

the skin can be changed.. more detail can be added to the muscles on the skin... I cant seem to remember seeing ears, if there are or not.. ears are good even if its just skinned on..

face might need some cleaning up cause its to cartoonie.. unless that is what u are going for..

mostly skin and skinmapping problems I've witnessed..

Best answers
yo, last time i checked, dmz was a cartoon

so last time i checked, they wanna make models like their base...

hmmm, guess he MEANT for it to be cartoony!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ill learn 2 skin map one day... maybe .. meh *** it

Best answers
i want to learn how to skin but reading in english is to much work

Bolteh2

B
mr smo, how do you do the hair? do you draw all vertexes and make pointy hairs spikes or do you draw a sphere and move all vertexes to get a spiked effect?

Best answers
THE HAIR ARE TO FAT

Hey Smo, the model is nearly perceft. But I think the hair are to fat. Try to change it.

Hasta la victoria Siempre

OneOfTheBadGuys

Best answers
Whoa whoa whoa Smo. Isnt that the one u put up for DMZ?? cuz i remember that same model.... bah they look too much alike.. Go here if u know what im talking about www.dmz.flagrun.net cuz i swear they look alike. Go to the gallery and look.

Updated: Whoops nm Smo. They r very different. ;D Excellent job Smo cant wait for it to be released. If its gonna be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom