Best answers
ummm no offense or n e thing its a great model... but wasnt frieza like huge in form 2? i thought he was... the model seems a little small..its a good model just a little small.. i dunno peace

Best answers
Prolly just the distance the shot was taken at. Might just seem small onscreen. If not, then well yeh, it's too small. Make it taller than Goku.

Oh, and since I'm too lazy to start another topic, will someone please redo the new Goku and Cell models! Plz! Goku looks fat, and I think you should take another crack at cell.

TonyMontana

T
I think they already fixed the Goku model, and Cell looks fine to me.

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
jesus...some much complaining....you know since our model really suck..I think you should take a crack at making a model that is limited to only 1200 polygons and see how good it comes out to be.

Best answers
W...w..wait, I didn't say it was easy.... I just said I didn't like it that much.... jeez....
And my only real problem with cell was the torso. I'm pretty sure somethings missing, but I don't know what....

Best answers
Originally posted by -[GF]-Porunga
W...w..wait, I didn't say it was easy.... I just said I didn't like it that much.... jeez....
And my only real problem with cell was the torso. I'm pretty sure somethings missing, but I don't know what....

yea something is missing, but its a small detail, people dont care...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -[GF]-Porunga
The cell model is damn good and all it needs is a skin to bring it to life, thats what missing, but he did have a kinda pointy chin ;) !
X you pimp your work casue its excellent!!!!

BrunO

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
thanks Bruno. I did sorta fix the chin though, but all I did was scale the chin out so it made his chin thicker...maybe I will make another screen for you guys. And my next model I'll be working on will be Freeza form 4.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jesus...some much complaining....you know since our model really suck..I think you should take a crack at making a model that is limited to only 1200 polygons and see how good it comes out to be.
Nobody ever said we didn't respect ur work, but we all want, and I think especially YOU too, this mod to be the best of the best, if u cant take criticsm u wont get that far ever. It's ur speciality, it's not like we can do any better, but I think,you, can!

Best answers
hey x, i think the cell model rocks and i didnt see any problems with it so keep it up!

just a little positive criticism to cancel out the complaints:yes: :D

Best answers
I respect your other work tho!
Has anyone done a Frieza Form 3 yet? Or 1? I'd like to see them.
And I haven't seen Buu yet...

Best answers
i was just trying to make this mod like the show.... and take some criticism, i want this mod to be as successful as CS mod and TFC and DMC...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
freeza 3 model will be soooooooooooo HARD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They have completely finished Frieza Form 1, and as u can see, they have finished the model for Frieza Form 2!!

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
we probabl wont add form 3 for a while....his transformation is stupid, and his transformation was really supposed to be like a comedy thing for DBZ...we will add him later on though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres one 1 transformation in atm so there for there is no need to work on a 3rd form :p

Best answers
friezas 3rd transformation thingo looked like the alien from aliens....yeh but it didn't do much....i dun think many ppl like that form...2 looks sweet tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom