💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello all, well I really really hope someone can make a model for me, I've made a map, I made clouds for the map, but I reach a limit for max_patches, and I have to many faces on the cloud, so I was wondering if someone would maybe make it as a modelfor me, since it won't affect alot of things that give me compiling errors, etc.

Here's a pic of how the brush looked, maybe if someone can make it, then it should look something like this, doesn't have to though, just a guideline...

Oh and the guy that made the model will get alot of publicity, I'll make sure of that, with credits, and a few more stuff at some palces, I will also be able to advertise your work, not that this model is much though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...I don't suppose its possible with the half life engine to do a true cel shade? But there's a fake way to do it! Might be worth your while!

Firstly, just make your materials 100% self illuminating.

Second, take your mesh, clone it (use reference, not copy or instance), add black material to clone, invert normals, and set push modifier to a negative value, like (-0.15).

That should give you a decent cel shade effect, tho you won't have shadows on characters because of illumination.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was hoping someone could make me this Zoid Model.

Murasame Liger

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could some1 just make a basic square, a large render, with nice lighting effects, but have the square like, exploded?

i just want a render. with a solid bg, like bright yellow, or white, or black, or blue, anything not close to the color of the render.

Best answers
A videl model would be pretty kool since all the models in the game are men O.O;;

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sorry axman. I didn't realize this thread existed. Really very sorry. Here we go again. Just here to ask if anyone is willing to model for me if I provide the refpics. If so, PM me. Also asking which modeling prog people prefer. BYE!

Best answers
Hi, I was hoping that there was someone there will make a model of King Kais car for me? It is for my map. I really hope there is.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Was wondering if any could make a quasi ssj goku model.

In the lord slug movie, where he has no pupils and his hair is up like ssj, but its still black.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonrule said:
A videl model would be pretty kool since all the models in the game are men O.O;;
A Videl model would suck.

Best answers
Dragonrule said:
umm, no they're not!

Piccolo is asexual
Cell is asexual
Frieza is asexual
Buu is asexual

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ace005 said:
umm, no they're not!

Piccolo is asexual
Cell is asexual
Frieza is asexual
Buu is asexual
They are all males... Asexual isn't a gender, it's either a way of reproducing without the need of a partner or the lack of any sexual interest in the opposite or same sex.

Having a Videl model would be pretty cool though.

Best answers
I know there is not a gender called "asexual"
But how do you know Piccolo is not a female?
Voice and muscles and no tities? You know, he is an alien after all, so you don't know how these stuff manifest outside earth. He might be a woman actually. :d
Cell isn't male, because he doesn't have ...tools...You could see that perfectly on close-ups. He doesn't have clothes.
Same thing goes to everybody else.
How do you know thei male, if they don't mate? in order for them to be a certain gender, they must have an oposite gender(male>female). And none of them have an opposite gender, thus not making them on any gender at all..:d

Best answers
ace005 said:
I know there is not a gender called "asexual"
But how do you know Piccolo is not a female?
Voice and muscles and no tities? You know, he is an alien after all, so you don't know how these stuff manifest outside earth. He might be a woman actually. :d
Cell isn't male, because he doesn't have ...tools...You could see that perfectly on close-ups. He doesn't have clothes.
Same thing goes to everybody else.
How do you know thei male, if they don't mate? in order for them to be a certain gender, they must have an oposite gender(male>female). And none of them have an opposite gender, thus not making them on any gender at all..:d
ok first of all, think back to the namek saga, dende says there are no female namekians, meaning piccolo is male, frieza is the "son" of king cold and "brother" of cooler, cell is an android, made of the cells of all males, and buu, well buu is just buu

Best answers
ok , you're right

but still
buu is buu:d
so he;s not male, nor female

I didn't know that thing from namek saga, sry
I thought of the frieza stuff, but because there never appeared female versions of ..that race, i presumed he was some kind of mutant, calling king cold and cooelr family, just as babidi and bibidi called themselves father of buu...
Anyway
Cell does not reproduct...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom