Best answers
And imo giving something in return for a request would maybe help you out :p

Best answers
Please i know its not dbz but plz

Hi
I would really appreciate if someone would make this model for me please
i know it aint dbz but plz.....its magus. I tried and i couldnt do it. I know its demanding but i would like Kreshi to do it.

Best answers
Hi all ! Could someone send me or make me a ssj3 trunks please (compatible with evm)? I'm a big fan of trunks, and I really need this model. Thanks for your answers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm requesting a Trunks' with jacket and sword, SSJ Trunks' with Jacket and Sword, Thanks

Best answers
Best answers
Hey broli :) It's from you that deathshot needed the permission to release it for me.
Thanks it's nice ^^

Best answers
can sombody point me in the direction of a good tutorial on how to rig a model up?

Best answers
can someone make me a chuck norris model..that has only round house kick animations for melee(for ESF of course)...id perffer it if it was for 1.1...if anyone can..plz pm me...thnx in advance..

Best answers
Can somebody try and model Ryu or Fou-Lu models from Breath Of Fire 4?(It's for esf)
I would be thankful. If you will then send me a private message to esf forums, also i will give you a BIG YUMMY PIE!

Thanks.

Best answers
Is there anyone that can make a Nappa model? I've been waiting for almost a year for someone to make one.

That would be cool

Best answers
I would play this daily if there was Devil May Cry's Dante.

If anyone can do this, please do so.

It could be a swordfighter AND a gunfighter.

Best answers
Id like to request a Bojack Trunks normal/ssj and/or a Bojack Gohan normal/ssj2 if possible thx ^^

Best answers
can sum1 make me a normal trunks in jacket with sword animation, ssj trunks with jacket and sword animation, a uss trunks with the battle armor on..and a selene model from underworld with a sword (email me at [email protected] if u want to do it)

edited: Also if possible a aura,bardock, and a cell saga gohan model plz (if possible make the polyes as low as u can and make sure that it fits the skeleton)

And i dnt care if u dont want to do this but a tutorial for either ms3d,gmax,or sumthin that u dont have to pay for...(if u want photos of the characters i will provide them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom