💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As some of you may know, I've started working on a Super Vegeta model, and it's about time it got finished.
So, my requests are:
1) Model the hands(since I'm just too lazy to find a tut:S).
2) Skin(I don't know **** about that).
3) Attach to ESF skeleton(same as above).
4) Crits ^_^

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
Btw, side drawovers/rougher crits would be appriciated, since I had no side ref for the body.

Best answers
lol that looks like it is made of atleast 40 polies :p

anyway i need a model done it's not too hard his name is Damen he is the main character in Demon: The Awakeing contact me if u are intrested i have some ref pics of him.... thx bye

PS: also he is in my advatar. bye

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Velosity said:
lol that looks like it is made of atleast 40 polies :p
Try again.
*gong* time's up... PolyCount=1260... you were very close though:p
I still need someone to model the hands for me:( credits promised to the volunteers.
PM me if you're interested...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wish i could model , thou i'm finding it hard enough to learn mapping at the moment , that model isn't to bad (is this ur first one ?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it's my second. Btw I'm not sure whether it's for ESF or not... depends on where do I get help first. If this community helps asap, I will release it for ESF (as well), but If not, It will only be released for UFS(Unforgotten Saiyan).
I know you will get it one way or another, I just prefer the nice way.
All of the above is assuming that you like it:]

Best answers
clen said:
Ok, I drew some refs to make a general grievous model but my scanner isn't working so I had to just take a picture with my camera but the quality isn't good so i was thinking if someone could fix them....
Heres the link http://photobucket.com/albums/y246/...efFrontView.jpg
and http://photobucket.com/albums/y246/...RefSideView.jpg
Thanks in Advanced to anyone
You're URL is wrong, go to the picture you saved on photobucket and copy the IMG URL and post it. Anyway it would be nice if people to have some nice Cell and Buu models. I'd also like to see an updated Kaoi Symbol Goku pack. Also some Sonic models would be cool.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could i request that someone makes a nice cell form 3 model , i cand see to find any nice ones around atm

Best answers
Here are some more requests:
1. Cell form 3, as well as a Super perfect one as well.
2. Super Buu, Gohan/Piccolo/Gotenks Buu, and Kid Buu models.
3. An upgraded Kaio Sumbol Goku Pack
3. A Sonic Pack for Goku. For the ssj3 form, perhaps you could give him rainbow electricity.
4. A Shadow Pack for Vegeta, in majin state, maybe you could give him silver electricity
5. A Knuckles Pack for vegeta, in majin state, he would havea 'Robotnik' symbol, with it consisting of a backward R and a foward R connected, with Red electricity.

Best answers
Is there now a new fixed NED-Element4q2 Trunks model because his hands are not properly alligned. If someone has already fixed it I would really appreciate if they will upload it in ESF or in this Forum.

Best answers
Is the ESF Team making Trunks and Freeza for version 1.2.3?

Best answers
I would love for someone... preferrably ned to make me a Kidbuu model or a perfect cell model that doesn't look twisted or funny in the face.

Best answers
*on hands and knees kissing feet of person who does this*

i'm not sure if this was already requested (too hard going through 19 pages of this thread :\)

can someone edit Nutzzy's original Broly models(if possible) (Give Nutzzy credit)
so they have cells animations plz?(beacuse he's made for vegeta but he's MUCH better replacing cell but he's missing SBC animatons n' stuff)

reskins and copies have been made b4 but they suck (they may have cells animations but have no melee animations etc)

heres the link to it
PLZ!!!!!! :( Broly me favourite char

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X-boy said:
Is the ESF Team making Trunks and Freeza for version 1.2.3?
1.2.3 is out, if you mean 1.3, the new models are in the gallery.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have some perfect image refs, front, side, side without arm, arm, back

of megaman zero, i'd like some1 to model him, dont have to animate, just model it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and still no ones made me a samurai jack model =[

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you would straight up fall in love with these refs axeman... youd have fun modeling it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom