Best answers
Can anyone make me a Trunks model that uses his sword to use simple melee?I don't care how the front side looks...Just as long as it looks good from back.. PLEASE

Best answers
Project: SSJ4 GOGETA

- Needing: Experienced Modeler

Model must be of a comparable standard to current ESF Models.

- Restrictions:

Polycount under 1500 (OR Close too)
Modeled to fit the ESF skeleton

I'm in the mood for something different DBZ wise, and I've always liked SSJ4 Gogeta. Skinning/GFX and Sprites will be done by me (subject to freetime between skinning ESF team models, unfortunatly team work comes first ^_^;).

Anyway if your interested contact me VIA MSN (I dont venture onto AIM too often) or send me an PM. (OR Post here and I will contact you)

This will NOT be officialy implemented into ESF, strictly Community

Kyo

Best answers
guys i wanna a aura like off the show please

Best answers
If anyone is looking for something to do, could you please make a skin edit for Goku so he looks like he is Super Saiyan 3, except his hair is EXTREMELY exaggerated, so the mass of hair is twice the size of his body, or more? it would be hilarious, and I would really Apreciate it!

Best answers
I was hoping someone could make a Bojack Trunks and a renewed SSJ2 Gohan, if possible, like the one in my sig

Best answers
i would like a model of -android 18
-brolly
and i have a question
you have to stick your downloaded models in this map but i cant seem to find that map

grtzz Balthazor

Best answers
Kama and GodGundam are already working on a Brolly pack wich is allmost complete. As for an Android 18 model, GriffinX tried to make one. Just search this forum and you'll find it.

Best answers
My requests would be
-A Cell shaded Fat Buu Skin (Like Off Budokai 2-3)
-A SSJ4 Brolly Model
And Your Modeling and Skinning skills in a unzipable document
<_<
>_>

Best answers
Make these Models

Yo I need someone to make these people from Dragonball GT

General Rildo
super android 17
and Nova Shenron

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i need some REALLLLLY good pictures of "Psylocke" if anyone can draw some, or rustle some up :)

Best answers
Id like Vegeta, SS Vegeta, SS4 Vegeta, SS Aura,Trunks from cell saga (no sword) i need these in .Max format

Best answers
Any CounterStrike Modelers?

I was wondering if anyone knew how to model guns or knives for Counter-Strike : Condition Zero.

Id have made anew thread but they always tell you to put it here anyway so i might as well give it a try. No one reads these, but ill still give it a go.

I just wanted a replacement skin made for the Elites ( the dual pistols ) and the desert eagle ( same name in-game but i love Revolvers... ) And maybe if im lucky someone can make me a -good- Neo skin to replace the Guerilla on the Terrorist force. Ive got Agent Smith already replacing SAS. I thought it'd be cool to replace my fav. character on T with Neo, to make it fun.

Now let me get some pictures of the Replacement for the Elites, it will probably be one gun, but i would like the pic i show to be both guns, i might add some adjustments to the pic to my liking. I hope someone -does- read this area.

..Hmmm Couldnt find a decent pic resource but i can tell you what kind of guns im looking for. .357 Magnum to replace the Desert eagle, with a good reload animation, id like it to look as real as possible, so if you have some reliable pic sources and are interested in helping me out, that would be wonderful. I think i want the same revolver for the duals from Metal Gear Solid 3, the Single Action Army, If you could also. These dont seem like hard skins, but i love high poly models.

Thanks for reading if you have, and hearing out my request.

- Mike.

*Edit* Oh and as for the knife, which i forgot to mention above, i was hoping someone could model a good shortsword/dagger. We can discuss that more if you contact me. Thanks.

Best answers
I would like to see these:
Sonic and Super sonic
Shadow and hyper shadow(if there is one, not sore sure)
Knuckles and maybe tails
Viewtiful Joe :laff:
Amy and Rouge from sonic adventure(just for kicks :yes: ) Amy vs Rouge would be cool :p
some buu models
Some transformation models for the other sonic characters posted above, even if some of them have to made up, like amy and rouge, or tails and knuckles(he might alrady have one, again, not sure), would be cool.

Anyway thats my list :)

DiZ

Best answers
i would like to ask cooler-cooler form5 and metal cooler

Best answers
I would like to request a Squall model for esf that replaced vegeta and his second from should be Squall SSJ. You can contract me by MSN its [email protected]. Sry my bad english

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom