Best answers
I think Gohan is doing it, but I need a good looking Clone Trooper and Battle Droid. The droid shouldn't be too hard.

Best answers
A nice decent Bardock prefurably one like the goku by Ned who also did vegeto and trunks models.

Also i have an idea for a model if anyone wants more info Pm me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like a sonic/super sonic model to fit gohan's skeleton. I'd do it myself since I can draw him in and out, but i have no clue on modeling.

Best answers
id want a better trunks model...... (the one we have is looking kinda flat-faced)
and i want like two sayians can morph into a something like they do in the cartoon

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
I would like a sonic/super sonic model to fit gohan's skeleton. I'd do it myself since I can draw him in and out, but i have no clue on modeling.
I'd like it to fit in Krillin's skeleton more because then he would still be fast, like Sonic is ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Captainkirk said:
I'd like it to fit in Krillin's skeleton more because then he would still be fast, like Sonic is ^^
That's what I was thinking, but 3 million is too long for super sonic...

Best answers
I need

I need a some esf dbz models & skins, help converting it to wc3 you will recieave credit i will put your name/names for credit ANYWHERE on map loading screen forum both ect ect :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :cool: :cool:

for now the model i REALLY would like to have is Vegitto and Super Vegitto

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Hi i have a request:

a high poly (not TO high) model of: rinoa heartilly
from Final Fanasy 8

i just want it for renders..... if you could help me...i would really like that!

Best answers
i seek good model of :

Tapion _with sword :yes:
Pikkon
Janemba
Android 18 :yes:

PLZ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bob The Angry Flower to replace Cell or Krillin.

Best answers
Hi.. i was wondering if anyone could make a ssj 4 vegeta. if or when they have the time. it would be very wonderful too me if they did this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can somone model me a android 17 and android 18?

I just hope gir or somone sees this...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cooler and final cooler. With bones, i'll get some1 else to animate because its for a differant game.

Best answers
I kno this might have been posted already but its too many pages to check through thoroughly but how about a good bojack trunks model wit the vest and long hair. jus watched bojack unbound so kinda inspired :D but seriously it would be well worth it to have one and not like the one from 1.1 somthing like NeD and Element4q2's trunks. and i kno its alot of people whos like to have one like dat ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
long hair trunks rules :)

I'd like a long hair trunks with the saiyan armor, ss just looks so damn tight like that.

Anytihng ss with the long hair, or when hes fighting broly, with the black shirt and the long ass hair, its so tight.

Best answers
yea thas the one im talkin bout :laff: it looks sooo tight. or get the one where he goes ussj2 wit the real long hair and white eyes and big ass muscles. id love to have models like that id always pick trunks then ;) but especially the bojack one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can wear the badge and spread the word, aside from that we're still looking for model entries, animators and Tien themed maps.

Best answers
I need some good sketches or drawings of normal brolli's body and chest front, back, left, and right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tornadox said:
I WANT TO BE PART OF OPERATION TIEN...HOW CAN I HELP!
first off, wrong place to ask. 2nd If you can animate that would be of much help.

We really dont need tien themed maps, thats optional

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom