Best answers
Custome Auras for 1.2.1

:)
This is to any modders who are willing to help me. Ive been trying to find a custome aura for a while now for 1.2.1 but i cant seem to find any that work for it. If someone would make one for those who want some variety to download or even teach someone like me how to make there own. It would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Best answers
Need

Neo
Agent Smith
Bardock
Frieza form 4
Perfect cell

10x

Best answers
say... now i've a req. can someone make james (from team rocket) model?... i like the clothes he wears.. thnx to read this :p

Best answers
Okay, here's my usual request list again:
  • Agent Smith (I have the model, JUST NEEDS AN ESF SKELETON!!!)
  • Neo
  • Manny Calavera
  • Caleb
Wanna give these a shot and/or have questions about any of these? Don't hesitate to PM me.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Roqr said:
I would like a Naruto model if possible ^^
Replacment for Goku

And a Sasuke model for Vegeta
well im making one for frieza in my spare time, due to a bizarre idea i had about the telekinesis model, but if anyone wants to animate it for me ill make it a public release with sounds/sprites/etc

he currently is assigned to friezas skeleton and deforms well enough, (no HUGE problems, but not perfect either)

http://nuttzy.hlebound.com/esf_cell_games0000.JPG
all the clones are directx mesh low poly versions of it and the actual model below is in one of the shoddier animation stances for him, the armpits dont bend very well, i know how to fix it, but meh dont want to

Best answers
i have some more req. : james from team rocket( model with skin, no animations )
and esf models: gogeta (goku) and vegetto (vegeta) with james's team rocket clothes

Best answers
Somebody should make stormtrooper models.

And also Alf and some Captain N chars like kid Icarus.

He kicks butticus. And Simon Belmont.

Best answers
another request: the 5 girls from "tokyo mew mew"their transformations ... just look at my sig:):] also without animations
edit: hmm... another one: maybe someone can remember the redsaiyan model? well... i wanna have it for esf1.2 it's for vegeta:)

Best answers
can eny 1 hook me up with a chibi trunks model... goten to but the trunks 1 is perferd

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SKINNER NEEDED

Calling all (good)skinners!Come one, come all!
I have the model.Just need a decent skinner for it and that someone needs to know a bit about model editting.And if they can also assign the model some default animations(and skeleton) for ESF that would be awsome.If you want the model you will have to PM me or IM me over AIM.

Best answers
ssj4 gogeta

can any1 make a model of gogeta in ssj4 like he is in DBGT?????? id love that

Best answers
Okay, here's my usual request list again:
  • Agent Smith (I have the model, JUST NEEDS AN ESF SKELETON!!!)
  • Neo
  • Manny Calavera
  • Caleb
Wanna give these a shot and/or have questions about any of these? Don't hesitate to PM me.

Best answers
Hey nutty i wanted to ask u a fav if u can edit logans gogeta and covert it from 1.1 to 1.2 i realy want to use that gogeta man

Best answers
I think somone should make like a Mr. Incredible model to replace like Goku or something that would be funny.

Kyo

Best answers
Guys I Wont A Aura Please

guys please i wont a aura i wont it see throu an dout lined like off the show plesae

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom