Best answers
Kurachi said:
heh... i wanna have models too ... but i'm not going to wait for it... i'm trying to model myself... read stickies and read instructions on a site .... and maybe you'll see some models i made once i know how to model.... maybe you should try it too :]
ps. i'm using milkshape because 3ds max needs win XP and i have win ME
nah dude im to young to model so i need to ask fro so please please can someone pelase make me any teenage mutant ninja tutrle model please please please!!

Best answers
Im not really expecting anyone to actually make these, As Im sure most of the modelers are busy with other projects, but I thought these would be nice additions to esf 1.2 As I have yet to see a model of any of these characters.

Yam (I was thinking for Krillin? or Freiza?)

Pui Pui (I was thinking for Freiza?)

Janemba (I was thinking for Piccolo?)

In addition, I did not draw these refs as they are on a website that I got from one of the threads here on esf forums. If anyone would like to take up any of these projects, I would have to say yam would be the easiest due to him not having horns and such that might be hard for some people. Id perfer Janemba first but if you cant do him because he is hard to model then Pui Pui would be nice, And Yam last.

I am not a modeler nore can I skin or animate, So I wouldnt be able to help out in any way other then refs. I have photoshop and Im pretty good with it but, I dont know if I could skin using this program. If I could a link would be nice to a tut on how to do skinning would be wonderful. On another note, What would be the best program for modeling? and how much does the program cost. I would like to take up modeling but not sure of what program is best for modeling things such as esf characters, cs weapons.

-Shenron

Best answers
Blademaster said:
nah dude im to young to model so i need to ask fro so please please can someone pelase make me any teenage mutant ninja tutrle model please please please!!
i just give an idea to everybody... most of the requested models won't come so i just try to model them by myself when i'm finished with some maps

Best answers
Hi guys i wanna model a GT gohan with his business suit either the torn up one or the regular one, but when i take screenies from dbgt ep 26 in realplayer they are all messed up and they move around for some reason, so coudl someone please make me ref pics of a GT gohan wearing his full suit/without suit jacket/torn suit, any of them would be great and if someone decides to do this PM them to me please, Bluewater dubbed dbgt episode 26-27 should have some good views of him, but for some reason i cant take screenies of realplayer or something...

Best answers
Here's my requests again:
  • Agent Smith (I have the model, just needs a skeleton assigned to it)
  • Neo
  • Caleb (from Blood 2, PM me for details)
  • Manny Calavera (from Grim Fandango, PM me for details)

Best answers
He has the smith model.. he just wants that pout onto an ?esf? skeleton, snake, ill do 1 of them for ya mainly because im bored =\, so yeh, ive also pmed u and ya.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i nead the embrio of cell for my gero map, the little guy =p

Best answers
Tyrael From Diablo 2.

I already got the wings complete, they need to be skinned.

I suck at organic modelling, anyone care to do the rest?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can someone PLEEEASE make me a samurai jack?! :cries.....lots:

Best answers
lol, gir ur arent seriously, right?

I think it would go perfectly with CELLSHADING cartoonish style

why cant you make one urself? as I knowbs u ur a 1337 modeler

lol even I can manage something if I try hard enough(as in a Jacky)

Best answers
i have lot of requests but i'll try to make them by myself (as i said ..still learning ) :) :]

Best answers
Varleran said:
I can't believe so few people have requested a Janemba model. The smaller form that whoops on Goku and Vegeta before they fuse to Gogeta for the first time, preferably. That was an awesome movie. Yeah. And repeated Zero model, probably should replace Trunks, what with the sword and all. The voice for Trunks isn't too bad for Zero either.
Just a friendly reminder. :p.

If anyone's got the time (although I doubt it, less than 1% of model requests make it through here), please make Zero from Mega Man Zero, not from Mega Man X. Same character, totally different (and better IMO) look.

Good to see the increased interest in a Janemba model.

MAN I wish I could model ... life would be so much simpler.

Best answers
modle help

i was going to ask if there was any one who could make me a realy good vegeto model because im not really good pluse i dont have the time right now i would really truly apreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom