Best answers
i've been lookin all over for it and i cant find it i need a MD3 Viewer that i can look at BFP models with i can do it with any of them :( can you try adn find me one please someone?

Best answers
what the hell ?! who's stupid enough to ask for JKA models in the ESF-Forums ... requesting any models for ESF is fine, but requesting models for any other engine than the HL-Engine is completely foolish ... abuse some other modlers or does your damn JKA-Community have no own modlers ? Maybe ESF is even more advanced than i thought ... seems to be a pretty intelligent and modern community ... The ESF-Community i is pleasant, all other communities are pathetic ...

And who are you that you think you can just remove my signature ?!
A pathetic jerk regarding my signatures with envious eyes, only in posession of pitiful signatures that can't even compare to my old ones... What shall I do now ? Put them back online or combine them to one picture and put them back online afterwards ? I don't intend to hurt you, but you did already hurt me ... No one ever touched my signatures, but you dare to ... You are going nowhere... I will find you and i will just crush you like a bug ! You have stolen my honour and your death must be paid !

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep it civil guys.
There is not much point asking for bfp model viewers, nor jka models, seeing as this is a halflife modification =P

Best answers
modlers do what they want to do... or what they have to do ... i have all models i need to play ... the esf-team will finish the job, won't it ? they can't use those ugly models forever ... i think they will change one after another or what ...

and i have enough of that bunch of moderator-cowards, hiding behind their computers, not standing a chance against me in the real world ... :p i am still here, grOOvy, i am still here you coward i even don't know the name of ... unimportant people ...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AuroraFlash said:
and i have enough of that bunch of moderator-cowards, hiding behind their computers, not standing a chance against me in the real world ... :p i am still here, grOOvy, i am still here you coward i even don't know the name of ... unimportant people ...
You just earned yourself a warning for flaming. Congratz.

I like how you say in your sig that the moderation staff will be sorry if we bother you.

Best answers
don't go off-topic ... i wander if there is a good uub-model which has not been released yet...

flaming huh ? yes... i am burning and i am way too hot for you :devgrin:
i am superior to you ... warn me, kick me, ban me, ... i will be back and i will destroy you... with any harm you cause, you do only harm yourself ... and in fact, you are just harmless ... barking dogs do not bite, right ? so ... bark as much as you want, but you will recognize soon that there is a dog line to the collar you wear and you will suffocate because of that ... i said it before : you are nothing compared to me ... and that's what you can call old news ... :devgrin: :devgrin: :devgrin: :devgrin: :devgrin:

Best answers
is there an uub-model ?

well ... you can warn me ...please proceed .. but you can't touch me ... you are just too weak ... you are no prince, just a frog and there is no one who wants to kiss you !!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AuroraFlash: do NOT keep posting snide comments like that when you have breached the forum AUP. It will get you banned if you continue - I would reccommend that you stop right now and start acting civil like the majority of the forum users.

Anymore and you will be warned again, resulting in a 2-week ban.

Best answers
why is everyone posting off-topic here ...

auroraflash the cool guy is no esf-model ^_^

i was already banned ... but i came back because it was them and it's them again ... it's always them who try to attack me, but truth is on my side ...

i came into that irc channel and that stupid mod/admin guy came to me and told me any ****, then there came groovy and told me not to insult this other guy and all that, but that will be deleted in their official version ... do you want to read something from the beginning ? you can have it ! and majin anything, if you have the guts, then do not delete this post ... but you can read it carefully ...

FOLLOWING TEXT DOES NOT BELONG TO THIS THREAD BUT IT'S ALREADY OF PUBLIC INTEREST:​

PHP:
[COLOR=Blue]<Hsu> i was just told that if i give a guy a warning i will be fired
* Judge has joined #esf
<ChanServ> [Judge] [url]http://members.lycos.nl/aquintas/jumpkick.jpg[/url]
<Gonadz|> :O!
<SierraSonic> a warning?
<SierraSonic> in what?
<Hsu> yeah
<Hsu> well
<Hsu> he had two big sigs
<Gonadz|> Hsu
<Gonadz|> link
<Hsu> and opti told him to remove one awhile ago
<Hsu> in a pm
<Hsu> he didnt remove any
<Hsu> so i removed them
<Hsu> and told him he may one put one back up
<Hsu> you are bothering me because of my signatures ? i think you're just jealous and you'll be sorry if you do not let me have them, really ... you're forum mod and betatester, you should be happy with all that... if you bother me anymore, you'll be fired any day ... 
<Hsu> thats the first part he sent back
<Gonadz|> Hsu
<Gonadz|> whats his name?
<Hsu> AuroraFlash 
<Hsu>  don't want to let this become ugly, just let me have my signatures and everything will be fine ... i'm a VIP, you know ... i am a friend of dj-ready and even mastasurf, any esf team member likes me and no one refuses to talk to me ... i have some more occupations and all that... and people love my signatures ... just slow down and put your hands back into your pockets or what ... don't touch me ... 
<Hsu> thats the second part
<Hsu> i am thinking of a reply
<[SAS]Orion> LOL
<[SAS]Orion> i dont know what to say to taht
<[SAS]Orion> tell him nobody can break the rules and that if he even tries he will be banned o/
<SierraSonic> tell him
<Kotzekocher> u shall whatch out with Auroraflash, he is a VIP
<SierraSonic> that i lvoe him for what he's trying to do, but from my experiance that wont get him far
<Gonadz|> i have seriouslly never heard of him
<Kotzekocher> try it then...
<Gonadz|> and by the sounds of his name
<Gonadz|> hes just another newb
<SierraSonic> if he knew anything
<SierraSonic> he would knwo that GREG has more power over the forum than masta
* photoshopdocument has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
<SierraSonic> ~.~ sadly my theory is
<SierraSonic> Masta fears greg will leave
<SierraSonic> masta sucks up to greg and gives him power
<SierraSonic> ~.~
<SierraSonic> but thats my theory
<SierraSonic> so
<Kotzekocher> We'll see what master thinks bout nit ;)
<SierraSonic> its only 75% true
<Hsu> ss
<Hsu> shut up
<SierraSonic> ~.~
<SierraSonic> im not dissing anyone
<SierraSonic> i just know the power cycle
<SierraSonic> as i felt it many a times
<SierraSonic> ~.~
<SierraSonic> masta cant even convince greg to advertise redsayian again
<SoulStriker> ...
<SierraSonic> proving that who has more power?
<SoulStriker> I wont even ask
<Hsu> ss
<SierraSonic> hsu
<ensis> i have more power!
<SierraSonic> ~.~
<Hsu> greg owns the redsayian name
<Hsu> if he does not want people using it
<Hsu> he will stop them
<SierraSonic> i feel its not more about the name
<SierraSonic> than jsut the bills that spin didnt pay
* ensis has quit IRC (Quit: get satisfied! • :: ««« (Gamers.IRC) »»» [url]www.gamersirc.net[/url] ::)
<Hsu> whee
* ChanServ sets mode: +l 49
<Hsu> reply is finished
<SierraSonic> lnik meh to the reply
<SierraSonic> i told mark i wasnt really 100% on the change to RS
<SierraSonic> and after the change we lost 80% of our followers
<SierraSonic> ~.~
<SoulStriker> You had like 10 to begin with o_o
<SierraSonic> erm
<SoulStriker> lol
<SierraSonic> we had more on esf-stuff than rs
<SierraSonic> like 100 more
<SierraSonic> ~.~
<SoulStriker> I agree with that
<SierraSonic> like 100 more
<SierraSonic> ~.~
<SoulStriker> I agree with that
<SoulStriker> That I dont agree with
<SierraSonic> for a while we were beating esf-world in downloads
<SoulStriker> When I was at ESF-Stuff, there wasnt anyone around
<SierraSonic> theres a difference between forum goers
<SierraSonic> and users
<SierraSonic> :p
<SoulStriker> yea, no one cares about users
<SierraSonic> ~.~
* photoshopdocument has joined #esf
<SierraSonic> anyway
<SoulStriker> "Followers" would be the people that support it by going on the forums, not leeching off downloads
<SierraSonic> we were beating ESF-World in downloads
<SierraSonic> bah
<SierraSonic> any wy you think about it
<SoulStriker> not for long you wern't, ESF-World has always been more popular
<SierraSonic> everyone is leaching
<SierraSonic> thing is
<SierraSonic> enless they pay us to download
<SoulStriker> Not if they donate, or support the orginization by helping out or being on the forums
<SierraSonic> they arnt sharing
<SierraSonic> being on the forums doesn contribute to anything
<SierraSonic> ~.~[/COLOR]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have a problem with a moderator it is best to PM them, not go off topic in threads complaining.
This is another spam post, therefore earning a warning, plus you personally attacked the moderation team.

This completes 3 warnings for you and I shall be requesting a 2-week ban.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AuroraFlash banned for repeated flaming, personally attacking forum staff and disregarding warnings. You also have a total of 3 warnings after the last time you were banned.

Enjoy your vacation.

@Thread: Back on topic now.

Best answers
Okay, here's my usual request list again:
  • Agent Smith (I have the model, JUST NEEDS AN ESF SKELETON!!!)
  • Neo
  • Manny Calavera
  • Caleb
Wanna give these a shot and/or have questions about any of these? Don't hesitate to PM me.

Best answers
can someone please find me SSJ4 Vegeta SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Gogeta please? please

Best answers
As my siggy says: I am aggressively campaigning for the encorporation of a Raditz! So what if he didn't transform? c.c Make his hair gold and a bit more spikey and you have 3 forms of SSJ! As far as attacks, look to Budokai. There are too many DBZ games where a badass villain like Raditz is forgotten, let's not make this another one!

Best answers
Haha, damn, I feel really bad for Snake101...he's been posting since this thread began and no one's helped him out. Too bad my brain capacity can't handle this modelling business, I'd help him out myself.

Anyway, I've got a request or two:
(These are for ESF 1.2)

-A Super Buu to replace either Fat Buu or Evil Buu (I've seen some Buu models, but they're all unsatisfactory, so I mean a really nice Buu model)
-Kid Buu to replace the Evil Buu transformation (same picky complaints as above :rolleyes: )
-I know this has been requested a lot and turned down, but I'd really like to see a good Perfect Cell model for the cell transformation

I guess that's it.

Best answers
smo, ur kidbuu model with updated 1.2.1 sequences would be nice

Best answers
i dunno... i mean if i can model i can make people happy.... but i also need to make my own models... once i can model .... heh why not.. i'll help snake101 if nobody else does-_-

Best answers
my model requests...thnx.

ssj2 gohan(the one i have is ok, but the hair is too much like porqupine and when i turbo side-ways his hair waves to the side and mjorly grows out.

a regular goku and a ussj goku model with kaio and roshi symbold on his clothes(the kaio sign goku pack from esf-world gives my a goku with a halo who stands like a soldier while in turbo or double tap flying)

frieza form 4(esf-world ones=huge head small body )
and a muscle pumped frieza @ 100%power.

pikkon and another pikkon with some weighted clothing off.

cells saga trunks:lon hair, bulma armour, buffer
^ trunks ssj2>>very big

ussj vegeta(the one i have looks like ussj trunks from the back, ussj vegeta's hair should be like ssj but split a bit and a few mm bigger)

perfect cell(kinda shiny like in da show)

if some people can make these that would be cool.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets see what happens when you get an odd request in here, id do it myself if i wasnt busy with another project, (and another one after that)

this is dubbed project "virtual nuttzy" and i will supply the reference material, the character is based on an old charicature of myself i drew when i was in high school, i updated it to include my new hairline, (thanks dad >_<) and the mustache and beard, (which btw is near zz top in proportion but for the sake of the character i cut it short so you could see my uber cool and uber holey new world order T shirt,

ill skin it myself when hes done if anyone feels up to the challenge, the side and front dont match up exactly but its hard to do so with a cartoon character so youll just hafta make do,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom