Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does anybody still have Pr0's GT Goku? I doubt any of you new people know who he was, so this goes out to the forum regulars who have been here for a while.

Best answers
on topic: i know who he is but no i dont have that model

off topic: do you know what happened to him?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have a question and a request.
Has there been a Raditz, done, if not I want one!

Best answers
I believe I still have pr0's GT goku, and his final episode goku as well. My AIM is Toldyoualready.
By the way, whatever happened to Pr0?

EDIT: yes, there has been a Raditz done. One of the download sites should have it.

EDIT: I am not at my other pc right now, but will be there on thursday.

Best answers
last i heard from pr0 was when he had to go into his basement because of a tornado.

if someone posts a request for a decent character along with some references i will get right on it.

Best answers
hey can someone plz make a brolly model for me...i got plenty of refs and everytthing..i would use my old broll model...but idk how to convert it to 1.2..and none of my freinds seem to be able to...(idk anything about models =P) so i was wondering if someone could either make a new one...i can provide PLENTY of refs...or convert my 1.1 model to 1.2...nowi know that there is one already out by Taost....but thast one goes over vegeta..and i want mine to go over cell like my 1.1 model did....also that model doesnt turn buff...>.< and thats the koolest feature of brolly...so what do u guys say eh? anyone up for the challenge? plzzzz

Best answers
yes i will for you, if you want. just contact me give me your msn wat eva. and ill do wat you need

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
hey can someone plz make a brolly model for me...i got plenty of refs and everytthing..i would use my old broll model...but idk how to convert it to 1.2..and none of my freinds seem to be able to...(idk anything about models =P) so i was wondering if someone could either make a new one...i can provide PLENTY of refs...or convert my 1.1 model to 1.2...nowi know that there is one already out by Taost....but thast one goes over vegeta..and i want mine to go over cell like my 1.1 model did....also that model doesnt turn buff...>.< and thats the koolest feature of brolly...so what do u guys say eh? anyone up for the challenge? plzzzz
your wrong on many levels,

that models is not by toast,
he editted my skin and made a seperate release, look around if you want mine,

and no it doesnt replace vegeta, it doesnt replace anyone in esf,

the model was not finished but since so many people wanted it and i didnt wanna work on it any more, figured i shouldnt let it go to waste, i released it as an sdk of sorts for other people to finish, so people could have a brolly model to replace my first one, (which was crap) naturally nobody paid attention that that note and just assumed it was meant to be a vegeta replacement, i only compiled it to test it ingame and my vegeta skeleton was a good fit,

the sites that put it up for download didnt put that up in the description and people never bother to read the readme files, so this has came up several times, and honestly im tired of it >_<,

so here it is.

though the model is usable, it is unfinished, it is up to YOU to make it how you want it,

on a side note, to date nobody has released anything new for it bringing it any closer to a true final release,

Best answers
srry nuttzy...i thought i was meant for vegeta because back in 1.1..i asked why the animations werent working well for cell and u said it was meant for vegeta so i assumed...srry for that..and i knew it was made by you..i just didnt say it because thats not what wouldve come up if u look it up on esf-World...the file name is "Taost - brolly" so i figured inorder to stop people from thinking that theres 2 or something (one by you and one by toast) i figured i would just call it that..i also apologize for not giving the critz where they belonged..as for what it seems by your post...i have to wait for someone else to finish it..>.<....i cant..cuz idk anything about modeling...so if anyone is willing to help me edit the model to my liking it would be greatly appreciated...Nuttzy..i apologize again...srry for the mixup..>.<

DiZ

Best answers
what about darkone's goku have he release it?

Best answers
i have a request replacement for trunks

his keyblade could replace trunks sword

Best answers
i dunno if i should put it here but i'm asking the people who made ESFvegetto for esf1.1 if they could make ESFvegetto 1.2 comptatible
this is from the readme:Credits: Model: Ned Skin: Ned Animations: Darktooth Sounds: Metro-tek (TCiccarelli) Compling: Metro-tek (TCiccarelli)
oh yeah... i still have the model from redsaiyan:)

Best answers
Model

I would like a Naruto model if possible ^^
Replacment for Goku

And a Sasuke model for Vegeta

Best answers
Here's my requests once again:
  • Agent Smith (I have the model, just needs the ESF skeleton assigned to it)
  • Neo
  • Caleb (Blood 2, PM me for details)
  • Manny Calavera (Grim Fandango, PM me for details)
Will reward rep to anyone who can make one of these.

Best answers
my req ... if someone missed:]
stan,kyle,kenny and cartman
Tapion
mewtwo and mew
dragonite and celebi
tails
chrono trigger
zora(+zora princess: young and old), goron, zelda (young),
maybe some villagers(from kokiri and kakariko), soldier(from hyrule castle),
ganondorf, sheik, saria, skull kid, gerudo thief,
the man with bunny hood(in hyrule field), ingo talon and malon...
and like i said i can make a map for ya :yes: just PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom