Best answers
welp Elemental couldnt make me a model..nor could he convert it...so im reposting my request..can ANYONE plz make me a brolly model...ill provide sufficiant refs...so anyone plz!!!!!

Best answers
Best answers
Can someone make Nuova Shenron and General Rilldo from DBGT

could someone make nuova shenron and his other powered up form from dragonball GT to take Frieza's place. He is one of the last shenrons that die at the end of the series. And could someone make General Rilldo and his powered up form when he is all chrome from Dragonball GT to take cell's place. He is the guy that can turn into crome and he has all powers over metal.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can some one PLEASE create Goten for 1.2 and Janemba

Best answers
hey can somone plz convert a cell form 3, superbuu,superbuu(withgotenks),superbuu(withgohan) and kidbuu to ESF 1.2 Beta plz coz i herd the EVM team is makin it for esf 1.2 and i am gathering models for it plzzz, thxx
PS: plz PM me if ya can thxx

Best answers
I have one simple request:

Could someone convert the Half Life gordon freeman model to replace any character (doesn't really matter). Or (if possible) maybe someone could hack on a crowbar to him and have him replace trunks. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't zomeone Make Zero from the Megaman X series some time ago? I think it was for 1.1 or something. So the Animations would be incorrect, but I wouldn't mind having it anyway...to look at. I think it was released...but I am completely unable to find it.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wasnt released. I have it, but its not converted to 1.2 yet, I might do that later now that I remember I have it.
Im probly going to convert an Agent Smith to ESF also, but I dunno.

Best answers
I would VERY MUCH appreciate it if you did, MP. Some guy agreed to doing it for me and I haven't heard from him since.

I'm also still requesting these models:
  • Neo
  • Caleb (Blood 2, PM me for details)
  • Manny Calavera (Grim Fandango, PM me for details)
Rep will be awarded to anyone who can do one of these for me.

Best answers
* these should come with 1.3 standard *

*vegetto-all ssj's
*gotenks-all ssj's
*all versions of buu
*goku-all ssj's
*kid gohan, teen gohan(in high school), adult gohan-all ssj's
*kid trunks, teen trunks, adult trunks-all ssj's
*vegeta-all versions(ie:armor, sssj, Majin, etc)
*Frieza-all versions, including robot style
*Cooler-all
*Shenron-all
*Piccolo-all clothing styles
*Pikkon-he is so tight
*Cell-all
*Krillin
*Android's 16, 17, 18.
*The devil looking guy from Buu Saga
*even though he is from GT make RILDO in chrome version and normal.
OH YEH, A SINGLE PLAYER MODE: going from : Frieza saga to the end of the Buu saga.

Best answers
could someone make nuova shenron and his other powered up form from dragonball GT to take Frieza's place. He is one of the last shenrons that die at the end of the series. And could someone make General Rilldo and his powered up form when he is all chrome from Dragonball GT to take cell's place. He is the guy that can turn into crome and he has all powers over metal.

Best answers
There are so much more requests than replies.

please i would like a krillin model with the armour he had on planet namek, replacing mystic krillin.(if the esf team is gonna eventually make esf like evm then they're gonna have to get more krillin transformations)
personally i think instead of mystic krillin they should have done an awakened power form that he goes early and isn't as effective as ssj.

i would also need an ssj3 goku(ssj)<() = replaces:, majin vegeta(ssj vegeta), super buu(evil buu), high school gohan(wearing orange star high school clothes or saiyaman uniform without helmet, your choice)(gohan), mystic gohan(hair slightly cooler looking, easier to see strands, wearing goku clothes like in show), i would like a model of supreme kai to replace frieza, and a kibitoshin(replace form 2)(this one will be hard for some of u, it's kibito combined by potara<earings with supreme kai/shin)<the reason he called himself shin at one point was cuz shinto means a kai, or god of the universe or a portion of the universe

and a pikkan model to replace piccolo, and pumped pikkan for replacing fused piccolo, for trunks i would like the ssj trunks with hair in a band and big strands of hair shootind out like in show, him watching vegeta fight cell.
and that one would replace non-ssj trunks, and to replace ssj trunks i would like the power pumped, large and fully transformed ssj2 trunks from the show ofcourse. and last but definately least, a perfect cell model to rplace cell form 2.

THNX TO ALL WHO HELP!

by the way, how do u use model packs, and any other packs?

Best answers
Hello, I would like someone to make a model of the following:

- Yusuke Urameshi (I have pictures if needed)
- Kazuma Kuwabara (I also have pictures if needed)
- Toguro Otouto (again I have pictures if they are needed)

Maybe if you know what Yusuke looks like in his demon form you could also add him as a transformation, and Kazuma change to his white coat he used for the dark tournament, and finally Toguro could just go to either 100% or 120%(which ever one would be easier to make)

If someone makes these, Thank you in advance

Best answers
convert it please please convert it please please convert it please please

can someone plz convert me a SSJ Goku model so i can open it on Milkshape or 3DS studio max 6?

Best answers
Max2 said:
well the thing is i dislike some of those on that site and that mystic gohan's legs are messed and his hair soesn't have that glow to it.

ilike some of the others, including the 1st goku ssj3 one but hiss face....
and how do u use the krillin model pack with all those models.

Best answers
oh so can some convert it so i can open it with milkshape please then thanks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom