Best answers
This is gonna be my sig thread where ill post up some of my s*** that ive come up wif

Well this is something i just wiped up so tell us wot u think...

Best answers
It's really cool but I can't see anything. I can make out what I think is an eye and a nose but its not very clear.

Best answers
well its been really rough for me lately n sigs werent on mind, but this is wot i was making... 2day i finished my latest sig which will be a start 2 a whole new and much better looking sig line up...

and my 1 now :)

Best answers
i like the 3rd in the line up :p... GJ on all of them there all sick **** yo.. 8/10 for most of them 9/10 for the one i like :yes: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the piccolo one best good mix of colors...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2nd one is my fav (red one)

gj wogasm!! kepe it up

grtz Naz

Best answers
hehe i made a sig now, sorry ryoko 4 taken ur style, i guess im not that good at it yet but tell us wot u fink..

Best answers
THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST SIG'S i've ever seen man!!!! GJ!!!!!!:yes: :p :yes: :yes:

Best answers
All Your Sigs Look Awesome Man, You get Better Each Time! :D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, ur latest sigs, they don't have an original style, copying ryoko, I don't know if he cares. With an artwork, for me, try to make something new, revolution, something that's really ur own wich is logical, since it's ur sig... Personally (like my whole post) I wouldn't be satisfied with an artwork if I'm only copying someones style (on purpose) and thus, not making original work, but well, it's your own choice, the sigs aren't bad, well u know my opinion ><

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg style copier! I now look down upon you for the rest of your sig making career!

*Ryoko notches up 2 people to copy that style*

Ah well, least you admit it and they say that copying is the best form of flattery...

Best answers
okay u guyz a right.. ryoko im sorry, im gonna go and try something new like wot naz sed.. but i mean the leveal ur at for that style no body can achieve.. ill come out wif some different sigs for yall soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom