Status
Not open for further replies.

ZuL

Best answers
When I have the time to prepare it, yes.

Best answers
all sounds

i have all the sounds except I AM NEW AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT THEM ON THIS POST AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! help please??
i think it has something to do with U CANT POST ATTACHMENTS how can i fix that

Best answers
Well you could send them to me and I could put them up on my lil host (its a free service so it cnt take that much bandwidth) or you could find someone else.

Best answers
ok

yeah ok wat do i send them too..............there a bit dogy but they are better than nothing right:)

Best answers
dont worry about the front of the hair on its a little off. probably cant even tell ingame.

Best answers
sounds

hey i sent the sounds to your email slander so would you please host them so ZUL can see them and tell me if he likes them he probably wont there a bit dogy but there better than nothing for a made up character right

Best answers
Unnofficial Soundpack made by USSJ2vegeta:

Download here: http://www.freewebs.com/slanderx/esf.zip
Put them all in ESF\sounds\Vegeta or Trunks depending on which one you want to replace (I believe you can only replace Vegeta or you'll get Animation errors.)
Sorry for the poor host, all I could muster for now, has a limited bandwidth methinks.
*EDIT* Right-click and choose SAVE TARGET AS...

Best answers
*Constantly stares at bang that sticks out...twitches...reaches for hammer...rams hammer into monitor*
I know most people wont notice the bang, but i do ;( . And it annoys me to the full extent (srry to say). I'd say thats the last touch needed on it, but too bad your done with it, Zul. Oh well, i'll live...
-The sounds are okey, but the ones that are from japanese episodes/movies (am i right?) are low quality (srry to say again). There okay, but i'd say the only one needed to be changed is the bigbang_charge.wav ...it cuts off and doesnt fit very well.

Best answers
thanx

thanx for the tip i will redo bigbang charge ....yes some are in japanese it kinda gives it a new fusion sound like ones never heard before......... some of them are trunks and vegeta talking.....

Best answers
The bang isn't so bad... It just needs a bone that will allow it to rotate... Especially during charge and fall animations. My beef is with the arms and the neck.... Just a bit.. odd. The neck makes him look like a cobra with an Adam's Apple. Somebody may have noticed how he was blushing. I've fixed that with a smudge tool. If anybody wants it, let me know.

The sounds --

BBA charge to fire: Gogeta firing Big Bang Kamehameha (without the kamehameha) and then what sounds like a squeaky Trunks saying "attaaaack" is not my idea of a good sound combo.

Burning Attack: The sound is good for Trunks, save for the music in the background. However not so hot for Vegetunks, I don't believe.

Death: Low quality. Too much static. Doesn't fit.

Pain1: Who the hell is that other voice?? They should be synchronous.

Pain2: Still not synchronous. Not a good Vegeta sound.

Pain3: ... I kinda like this one.

Pain4: Same as 1 and 2. Trunks sounds more like he's pushing somthing away. Vegeta sounds like he's constipated.

Trans: ... The fusion dance?!
Scream: THIS I like. Very good sound

Trans2: ..... What the hell was that?
Scream2: Not a good sound for a scream.

Best answers
ok

yes ok i will make them better so they sound ??intune?? or something like that most of the ones you said i agree thanx

i have allready fixed big bang i dont know if you will like it though
and i made a rage you probably wont like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom