Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Here is a front and back pic of him. I still have to slightly adjust the skin, but other than that, it's done

Do not expect it out VERY soon. I am checking with Tien whether to make this public or -[GF]-'s

And antoine, I will give this to you!

Best answers
You took MY model.... and MASTA's skin... and ****ed them both up. Nice work.;(

DbZ Piccolo

D
i like the black eye brows on the super sayain body, nice touch.

Best answers
ummm.... a little on the gay side, many other people have alreday done this, it is not accurate(his eyebrows are supoosed to be yellow and his eyes green...), all u did was get Half Life Model Viewer, export the BMP, and color his hair. anyone could do that, so take your gayness somewhere else....

Best answers
OK IDIOT!!!

I imported the wrong skin. The eyebrows ARE Yellow. And the model HAS been edited. It is larger (Legs and arms) to represent USSJ. Next time you got something to say idiot, can it!!!!(message to 16)

Best answers
yeah no offense but that looks really wrong, i mean im not a good modeler by any means i can just barley edit, but look at those shoulders! they r 2 big triangles! (this is constructive so dont be pissy)

Best answers
I know what you mean. It looks WAY better when playing with him!

DbZ Piccolo

D
i still dont think its good, nothing someone that just download's milkshape and sees the scale button couldnt do, you might have even fat maned that mofo

Best answers
Too each their own.

So piccollo, what do you suggest I do to improve it?

Best answers
by what i have seen, you cant improve, sucka... o and btw, i am going to flame u for calling me an idiot....

damn ****ing bitch dont even call me a ****ing idiot or I swear ill will **** you up, you cant model worth a ****ing shit so you take out your anger on people, you are gay, so why dont your go **** your mom, sister, or dad, your ****ing choice....

DbZ Piccolo

D
if your going to edit models, fix them to where they atleaste look different, add hair not strech it, dont jack the sholders up

Best answers
OK. this is the first Model edit I've EVER done. I usually just do skin edits. I will get a tutorial and tinker around. Until then, everyone, enjoy my model (if possible)

DbZ Piccolo

D
you dont to seem to have any requests for it, everone always wants my edits

Best answers
Leave koblano alone android 16! You couldnt do any better! He may have just took the skin and changed it a bit, but at least he doesnt steal banners from other websites, you stupid sonova beach! Im gonna kick your arse tomorrow at school!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
glad u are good at using the move command in the modeling program...

please i could do that....

hmm i might post pics of my ssj goku..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom