Best answers
Well...this took me a total of an hour and a half...figuring out the damn joints alone >_<

Me a modeler for two years and still never bothering to animate is rather pitiful(Although I did quit modeling) Anyway, to the subject at hand.

I took an existing animated model (Azn's Mystic Gohan body) and attached a year old Ssj3 Goku head I made, editted the already existing skins, and voila, Ssj3 Goku.

I chose Azn's body because it was ideal, it was perfect in everyway, even the animations matched the character of what I wanted.

I take no credit on the model except for the Head, the rest is Azn's.

http://www.geocities.com/jeffreyd13/Images/ssj3goku.JPG

(Excuse the ****ty host, I'm just not too eager to get another host)

Also, I won't release it if Azn doesn't wish so, since I made this on my own free time and without him knowing.

Anyway, enjoy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
face

his face looks wierd kinda deformed.Give us a better pic!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm

umm his face skin looks wierd,and make his clothes look non battle damaged

Best answers
I'm not a texture artist.
The face was a mere edit(I just editted it in MS Paint, thats how pathetic I am at texturing..)

The eyes aren't even blue...:eek:

Best answers
i thought the ssj 3 goku battle was over dudes

there is already a VERRY VERRY VERRY close to perfect ssj 3 goku model bryggz made so why don't concentrate on other models and get them perfect it is just an idea but maybe handy

Best answers
show us a back and side pic and did u make the hair urself cause it looks like its an edit of a Gotenks model my friend made and released for BFP

Best answers
yeah i agree with X, i like the realistic feel of it, kinda sloppy on the arms though. Domon, are you talking about the gotenks kaden's team released?

Best answers
The head is the only part of the model I made.

Btw, if you don't recall, a ssj3 goku was put on the bfp potw, that was mine :p It was put up there to tease with everyone

Btw, I'll post more pics of it when I feel better, I'm coming down with a strong cold >_<

Btw, I have seen Bryggz's Ssj3 Goku model, and, I don't mean too offend, but the head is poorly done. Poly's are just randomly placed, they aren't even connected it.

Also, his Ssj3 goku's head is 1000 poly's by itsself
Mine is only 399

Again, I'm not here to insult him, I'm critisizing it as a modeler

Best answers
i didn't mean that dude

i just wanted to say that there already is a good ssj 3 so try to make some other characters for esf

Best answers
heh, none taken hellx :) i dont take anythin personal cause that was my first model edit, i did it in a few days when everyone was whining (including me) for a ssj3 goku model....so i made them all a quick fix and they seem to like it a bit. I'll admit it has quite the flaws (not a closed mesh, some points not connected) but for the record it wasnt exactly "random" where i put every spike, i put some thought into it :p anyways, once i get better i might make an updated version of the ssj3 hair. But i think my gotenks model's hair is much better than my ssj3 goku's, still is high poly, and not a closed mesh....but i think it looks so much better, once its skinned you can all see for yourself :) keep up the nice work hellx

Best answers
:p
Your first edit? Wow O_O It took me a good hour trying to figure out how the damn Half-life .mdl went into ms3d..lol
Then after that...I had to figure out how to use the joints and export it as a .smd..lol

So I opened your model and saw how you did it :p

Needless to say thats how I finally got the head to work :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom