Best answers
well its cause the BMP mode is INDEXED change it 2 RBG then before saving change it back 2 INDEXED!

Best answers
I tried that but after saving it...it says the BMP file is invalid...AAHH! *kicks wall*

Best answers
i dont get why they make his hair purple in esf.... its whitish greyish....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u call this greyish:

no, the only thing that it looks a bit white is of the sun and all

Best answers
the ssj hair looks not so good, it looks like a plant that doesn't get enough water :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the hair is awesome specially it does look like the pic he just showed.Good Job dude!

Best answers
what I mean is: the hair should go up and then down (in the front part) and here the hair goes in a bit of a round shape down (hard to explain I know)

THIS IS MY 200TH POST! :laff:

almostdeleted

A
THAT IS NOT logans trunks, its azn's. Logan just edited it. Give azn the credits. And azn said, that no one can release his trunks. Thats why logan took his download link down a while ago.

Azns model was a bojack trunks. Logan just added the jacket and the new hair. But it is azns. And the chances of getting azns permission is probably slim to none.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks cool yeah (ow and ){ÒÓÍ ){¡ÎÎér that is spam) but it needs more SSJ hair, 2 or 4 more spikes i guess

Best answers
this model is not out and will not be released said in the eariler posts

Best answers
Yeah, it looks like AzN has disappeared from ESF forever. I haven't seen him around for a long time. Good luck finding him. BTW, it looks good.

Best answers
The hell you find him only Logan can tell you that he ans AzN are good friends , azn gave his orig model to Logan and told him to never give it out , onli for him to edit after that Logan edited it deleted half of body and added jacket , but i dont know i think he didnt say not to edit it , but anywai i like it exept the skins on hair s not right , exept that NICe , keep it up dude!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom