Best answers
Heh it's me again :p well this is not a big edit, I was bored and remembered ESF doesn't have a trunks like this.

CREDITS!!

Logan - The awesome Trunks skin

ESF Team - Trunks model

Hentai Sama - Trunks long hair and SSJ hair, and sword belt thing..and the non-SSJ pupils :)

Updates below.

Best answers
It's not too bad... I think we need some more detailed pics to critiuqe it properly (like that's gonna happen anyway..)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it looks nice but isn´t this Loganhs Trunks??

You know he told somethng about NOT editing his trunks?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More like a palmtree, the hair has to go up, not down.

Best answers
The SSJ hair looks like a giant Yellow Spider on top of his head, also the face skin dosnt look all that great.

Best answers
well it looks nice but isn´t this Loganhs Trunks??

You know he told somethng about NOT editing his trunks?
First of I gave him credits...second I'm not going to release it unless I get his permission

More like a palmtree, the hair has to go up, not down.
You are wrong, Long haired Trunks's hair looks like that when he goes SSJ, before going USSJ against cell.

also the face skin dosnt look all that great.
I never said I made the skin....

Best answers
due to me being a big jerk and not listening to friends and posting this model anyway.it will no longer be distributed.if for anyreason i see it on anyother site i will stop all public model edits
thats what he said

Best answers
He said it will not be distributed....not edited, I NEVER said I was going to release it somewhere, I want it for my personal use...just wanted to show it here so people can crit it.

Best answers
trunk's hair has some that go down in the front but yours doesent have any of the ones in the back that go up.

Best answers
UPDATED HAIR!!

Crits?

EDIT: Oh and DakD that is USSJ...

The one I made is THIS:

Best answers
Ahh i see you made the one whre he had it in a pony tail. was the back visible in the first pic? If it was, my bad :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i get it now that you won´t release it but my edit thread got closed and the pics were removed and i didn´t wanted to release it either ...

Anyway the hair needs a bit work other then that it´s nice!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya the skinner never put eye pupils on it..Wonder why well try putting them.Also nice hair I wish that was released.

Best answers
I tried giving him SSJ pupils but after I choose my green and start drawing them, they get brown or yellow and not green....and I used Corel Photo Paint....can anyone help me with this? THANKS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom