Best answers
Am I right, if you mean she's not "gunna be modeled like that"?
That means she gunna be modeled, but not like this picture.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just don't overdo it. I'm starting to hate the overdoing it of animators and others on the other sex.

Best answers
Sigh...I said this before, but I'll say it again. That pic was my very first anime/manga/hentai whatever drawing and I drew it 6-7 months ago. I see where the mistakes are and have corrected them. If only I had a scanner....:\ (BTW, heres a clue : she's in her transformed state o_o )

Best answers
Ya wanna know what causes that by animaters and such? Because it would be like 85% male animators doing that kinda work if you had a female animater design a female character they would be better proportioned cos with guys the little head gets in the way if ya catch my drift and I hope you all do cos I'de have to give you back hand to the face if ya didn't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by D.C. Darkling
Just don't overdo it. I'm starting to hate the overdoing it of animators and others on the other sex.
I ment future models. ;)

I know ya were just trying. No hard feelings. I get ya. ;)

Best answers
hhmm nighthawk u said she in her transformated form. do u mean of the pics? but u mean the first two pics. the thrid is in the normal form, right? will she be a sayian? yes, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom